Zombies

• Hi can you add a zombie peasants mode or something like that in chivalry please ?

• How about just angry peasant mode. A peasant rebellion.

• I’m not to keen on the idea because this is a skill based game and the only way to dispatch hordes of weak NPC’s swarming you is mindless LMB spam. No requirement for timing, footwork, reflexes or any other pvp skills, just grab your zwei and spam that lmb

• @Ready:

I’m not to keen on the idea because this is a skill based game and the only way to dispatch hordes of weak NPC’s swarming you is mindless LMB spam. No requirement for timing, footwork, reflexes or any other pvp skills, just grab your zwei and spam that lmb

You just improve the AI.

• Hopefully some crafty soul will make a sdk mod.

• How about a gamemode in which you actually play as a peasant?

You wake up in a weird bondage dungeon and as you look behind you Argon walks up to you and you finally realize what his definition of “Filthy Peasant” meant all this time.

• Already suggested but it’s always good to remind, Spectral Echo hordes.

• @Ready:

I’m not to keen on the idea because this is a skill based game and the only way to dispatch hordes of weak NPC’s swarming you is mindless LMB spam. No requirement for timing, footwork, reflexes or any other pvp skills, just grab your zwei and spam that lmb

Why are you even worried about this? A zombie game mode won’t replace vanilla multiplayer. Timing, footwork, reflexes, and pvp skills aren’t going anywhere. This is an idea to be played on the side, not overtop of everything.

• i think you lost all the skill when you pickd up the zeihander my friend. :D
    only a fool would run around with that weapon choping people down thinking they were good, its not hard to kill when you have a ridicolous 14 ft kill radius, and that is no definition of skill by any means either.

back to the zombies, great ideas with the peasant mode or playing as a peasant, that would be a cool mod and just add more to an already small game.

SOC wrote:

Already suggested but it’s always good to remind, Spectral Echo hordes.

i run a fast paced epic hardcore action low grav modded bot server, i have always thought that would be an epic mode too SOC with lots of spectrals owning it up, it would be a fun time.

when you mod the ai they do some awesome stuff, stuff that no player can do.
    it is truly amazing plus unreal has some of the most badass ai out there, you can literally set them on godlike in unreal games, and they will show you the definition of skill and foot work etc.