Custom maps are not working for me

• Hey all.
    I have some problems with getting custom maps to work.
    Before the workshop thing I installed them manually and followed the instuctions giving by the authors.
    Now with the workshop being there, I download everything via the workshop. Guess what? The maps still don’t work for me.
    If I join a game with a map I have it says “Getting information from workshop” or something like that and it never ends.

And trying to open the maps via consolecommand in singleplayer doesn’t work either. And yes I’m sure I typed them correctly. It seems to me, that they’re downloaded but not installed O.o

Can anyone help me?

• Same here says maps don’t exist when I copy and pasted 3 different ones from the workshop.

• @TheSavageSlayer:

Same here says maps don’t exist when I copy and pasted 3 different ones from the workshop.

Yup, exactly!

• I’m having the same problem, I’ve followed these steps to try and get custom maps working:

-Subscribe to custom map in the workshop
    -Manually copy CMWSDK files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\33315917\ugc\referenced
    into
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK__CMWSDKFiles

I also tried the instructions in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCv90pCK-fk
    When I bring up the console command to try and open any of the maps I just get this:

Is there anything else you’re supposed to do that I’ve missed?

EDIT: works when you don’t put < and > next to the map name, I feel silly now :)