Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior is not compatible error.

• Heya guys, having some problems here.

I bought Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior yesterday, installed it, and launched it.
    It brought up the launcher, and clicked Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior.
    “CDWlauncher has stopped working.”

Well crap.

I have browsed the forums trying to find a solution to this problem, and I couldn’t find any.
    I did, however, find a post that had abunch of solutions to other problems, and found where the
    Deadliest Warriors .exe was. I tried to launch it and it It came up with:

“This version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running. Check
    your computer’s system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64 bit)
    version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.”

This message appeared when I opened both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the program. I’m currently running a 64bit version of windows on a new computer, but I have already played 20 or so games, ranging from TF2 to Crysis 3, and have never run into this issue.
    I have verified the games cache, reinstalled it, reinstalled the redist programs, and consulted all forum posts that have crash related content. I will link my dxdiag incase you need it.

I respect you guys greatly for Medieval Warfare, but so far this expansion has been a bad purchase, both from my perspective, and the people on forums. Hope you guys respond or patch the game.

• Sorry, it seems the Dxdiag file wasn’t uploaded, so here. Also, I couldn’t upload a crash log, seeing how the game didn’t even run.

Hope you guys have a good one.