Chances of getting offical rank capped servers?

• I was just wondering if there was any chance that there could be official servers that use the rank filters? I think it would really help improve the over all average skill level of people if they can play within a group of similar ranked players, instead of being usually out matched. What do you guys think?

• Kimiko or some other person did a rank capped server once I believe, something like rank 30+ only and it was extremely unpopular aka server didn’t see much traffic.

Might be different for you or other server admins but that’s just from what I’ve heard.

• There are rank 1-30 servers out already.
    In the server filter, make sure to set the minimum to 1 and the maximum to 30 (don’t leave either at default).

Or just sort by name and you’ll see it.

• Indeed there are some rank capped servers still in operation, but in general they are not that popular and not in all areas.

• @Deity:

I was just wondering if there was any chance that there could be official servers that use the rank filters? I think it would really help improve the over all average skill level of people if they can play within a group of similar ranked players, instead of being usually out matched. What do you guys think?

This is a great idea! I currently have abt 5 chivalry accounts… at ranks edit 11, 27, 33, 44 and 49 so this means I can troll players at ranks of my choice. Awesome :D

• @MonkeyFiend:

Indeed there are some rank capped servers still in operation, but in general they are not that popular and not in all areas.

Yeah I’ve found one that is 0-25 on a rotation but its rarely populated and when it is, usually with people over 100ping. I’m sure if there were a few more, it would encourage the lowbies to pool together. Usually the rank gap is between wide when it comes to players on the official servers.