Flag Problem??

• For the Life of me I cannot figure out the Flag Problem!
    When On the blue team its right…the Flag Icon appears the way it should.
    When On the red team its wrong …the Flag icon is the wrong color at both flags!

Any of you guys have this problem?? Advice??

I cannot understand why in the world they couldn’t use the same flag system as UT3 did?
    There is no reason to need a volume in this system!

• Well I fixed it my way…. No more stupid HUD Icon at all. I Just removed it in code all together. :D

• I had this issue and fixed it. I can’t remember off the top of my head how I did it though. If you want the HUD markers back let me know and I’ll try to retrace my steps.

• @Dr:

I had this issue and fixed it. I can’t remember off the top of my head how I did it though. If you want the HUD markers back let me know and I’ll try to retrace my steps.

yes please help - i have been trying for ages to get hud progress bars to work - any ideas. i have normal hud marker text, i have pretty good hud progress kismet copied from these forums and other places - nothing seems to show anything, I am obviously missing something. I recently found somethin in world properties to turn hud progress on, but that didnt do anything either???

• Is this for your new map…or are you working with any Modified code?