ITALIAN/ENGLISH Ridatemi i soldi! - Give me back my money!

• Italiano: non è possibile che io abbia speso 14€ per innervosirmi…fino a poco fa ho giocato per circa 40 minuti di fila con il Vichingo per ottenere 0 exp. Ho il vichingo a quasi rank 3, mi mancano 85 punti exp e non sale!!! ogni partita mentre sono in game premo TAB e noto che ho fatto sempre più di 1000 punti, ma poi quando la mappa finisce e carica una nuova non ottengo nulla!! ne exp ne rank nella classe che ho usato! Non è possibile, e poi vendo gente rank 20 e divento pazzo!

English: my english is very bad but i try to resume the italian text. My viking exp/rank it’s blocked…the game says that i need 3585 and i have 3500 exp, i play for 30 minutes…2 map doing kills and point (pressing TAB in game, star icon) and nothing change! And then i see people rank 20…this it’s ridicoulus…I spent 14€ for fun, not for becoming nervous every time I play to Deadlist warrior.

If someone have the same problem please answer me, thanks. I hope torn banner solve these problems with the next patch, and i wish refound me with bonus exp/rank because i play for hours and i remained at the same point.

• This is a common problem don’t worry. Even though your exp isn’t showing up it is saved in an invisible cache. Just keep playing and eventually all of the exp you earned will come back :D

EDIT: This includes weapon unlocks.

• You want your money back because your EXP don’t save properly? One would assume that the gameplay is the most important factor…

But back on topic: Like Flippy said, just continue playing and eventually you will rank up. And I’m sure TBS will fix this as soon as possible.

• @HammelGammel:

You want your money back because your EXP don’t save properly? One would assume that the gameplay is the most important factor…

But back on topic: Like Flippy said, just continue playing and eventually you will rank up. And I’m sure TBS will fix this as soon as possible.

right…i hate ranking games, exp etc… but when i’m against a rank 10 or more that can use different wapons, weapons that i have blocked and i’m playing for 1 hour collecting 0 exp, this let my balls rotating…

• @best:

@HammelGammel:

You want your money back because your EXP don’t save properly? One would assume that the gameplay is the most important factor…

right…i hate ranking games, exp etc… but when i’m against a rank 10 or more that can use different wapons, weapons that i have blocked and i’m playing for 1 hour collecting 0 exp, this let my balls rotating…

Lol, listen to me man. All of the exp you should have got playing for hours, you did get it. It didn’t show up yet but in a while it will. It’s just slow counting it sometimes.

• Guarda che non si aggiorna istantaneamente, a volte devi aspettare anche un giorno, mai capito perché fa così ma c’è lo stesso meccanismo anche in medieval warfare. E poi se vuoi salvare l’exp gioca sui server ufficiali (quelli con scritto “official”) li dovresti essere sicuro.
    Ultima cosa, ti sconsiglio ti adottare questo approccio con il gioco, dovresti concentrarti sul gameplay il resto viene da se e con qualunque arma.

• @best:

@HammelGammel:

this let my balls rotating…

I lol’d so hard xD