Weapon Spreadsheet

• No I don’t actually have one. I would like one though, and I’d even be willing to put some work in to make one if I knew how to get all of the weapon and armor stats.

Does anyone know how?

All of the dependable people that ran the last two spreadsheets left.

• Does really nobody know? Not even Lemon?

• The onto damage stats I know is that the pistole does 84 base damage. And the blunderbuss can deal a maximum of 126 base damage if all 10 pellets hit. The first pellet deals 45 damage and the other 9 deal 9 damage each.

This is before damage reduction due to armour.

Also shields reduce incoming damage from guns by a further 70%.

And that’s about it.

Pistole used to deal 120 damage and the blunderbuss could deal a maximum of 200 damage with 8 Pellets all doing 25 damage each with a tighter spread.

• @lemonater47:

The onto damage stats I know is that the pistole does 84 base damage. And the blunderbuss can deal a maximum of 126 base damage if all 10 pellets hit. The first pellet deals 45 damage and the other 9 deal 9 damage each.

This is before damage reduction due to armour.

Also shields reduce incoming damage from guns by a further 70%.

And that’s about it.

Pistole used to deal 120 damage and the blunderbuss could deal a maximum of 200 damage with 8 Pellets all doing 25 damage each with a tighter spread.

I need to know how to get ALL of the weapon damages and the Class resistances. Lemon Pls.

Pls.

• Do want, I’m surprised one doesn’t exist already. For that matter, from lurking this forum since release I’ve found next to no weapon discussion. What are the “go-to” weapons for each class? What about the oddball choices (like the Mace and hatchet were in MW)? What are the weapons that seriously need a buff? All I know is that the Bo and Yari are fairly powerful and the Yumi not so much.

For that matter, how do those poison bombs for the Ninja work? Do they have splash considering I see them explode in mid-air often? TB needs to add a balance/weapon discussion subforum to separate those topics from the bug/demand/whine threads.

• Every class pretty much starts out with their go-to weapons. And yeah the Ninja Metsu has an aoe in front of it.

• will probably take a while to get that spreadsheet, gotta see damage values for like leg torso head + blue green red for all the weapons… yeesh

• @clayton-bigsby:

will probably take a while to get that spreadsheet, gotta see damage values for like leg torso head + blue green red for all the weapons… yeesh

Pft I’m not gonna bother with blue and green tracers. That’s a waste of time.

And the leg and head modifiers are the same for every class so really all I need is the weapon base damages and class resistances and I’m golden.
    Oh, weapon times would be good too.

Sly vaguely said something in the SDK could tell me the stats, but I have no experience with it and have no idea what he meant.

• @WarCrab:

Every class pretty much starts out with their go-to weapons. And yeah the Ninja Metsu has an aoe in front of it.

Thanks for the info. If I could ask another question, how do the Yari & Naginata compare to the spears & Polearms the Spartans, Vikings, and Knights have? Imo, the Viking spear feels like it’s more versatile than the Yari and leagues more than the Dory (though the Sarissa shines during team fights).

• The non-spartan polearms are pretty dominant and I won’t be surprised a bit if they get a nerf. The Viking Spear and the Yari are also both straight upgrades to the Dory and Sarissa.

With those two weapons the only reason to play the less armored Spartan is to throw spears around and fight a bunch of Archers.

• It is going to become hard to make a proper spreadsheet to show how much damage each weapon does versus all the six classes, also with the consideration that blue and green tracer’s damage is sorta always different, depends on where you strike in the green or blue tracer, while red is a solid max damage.

• @WarCrab:

The non-spartan polearms are pretty dominant and I won’t be surprised a bit if they get a nerf. The Viking Spear and the Yari are also both straight upgrades to the Dory and Sarissa.

With those two weapons the only reason to play the less armored Spartan is to throw spears around and fight a bunch of Archers.

agreed. this is currently a big issue in my book. i’d say that the viking spear is the front runner right now. it feels brokenly good to use, brokenly powerful to face. i’m curious as to whether taking its combo ability away would be enough to fix it totally. but either way the spartan should be the spear user.

• You could possibly get base damages by looking at the patch notes to see class resistances and then attacking them with the red tracers with all weapons and all attacks in the training room, and then calculating the base damage without the resistance in play. I believe that since the Samurai nerf, in which their armor values were quite clearly stated, there was no other and so those informations can be used. But I can’t be arsed with that. Also only Samurai and Spartan pawns are usable in training, so if you can’t find their armor values, you’ll probably have to get a date with console and rather inconvenient testing.

• @wildwulfy:

It is going to become hard to make a proper spreadsheet to show how much damage each weapon does versus all the six classes, also with the consideration that blue and green tracer’s damage is sorta always different, depends on where you strike in the green or blue tracer, while red is a solid max damage.

I’m not going to bother with blue or green tracers.