What Class Frustrates you the most?

• For me it has to be a good ninja player. Man those slippery $"@!$£ are fast!

• Ninja. Don’t even really have to be good. It’s far too easy to dodge with the class, mixed with high damage output, as well as speed. Their ONLY con is their lack of health… but that doesn’t matter if you can’t hit them.

• Knight. Don’t even really have to be good. It’s far too easy to block with the class, mixed with high damage output, as well as health. Their ONLY con is their lack of speed… but that doesn’t matter if you can’t kill them.

• Ninjas. I hate the pricks. So annoyingly hard to hit, and that tiny bit of health they have still seems like way too much when the easiest attacks to hit them with tend to do the least damage. Every fight with them ends up with me blocking one of their attacks, they’ll roll away before I can hit them, they’ll attack me through my block (I know it’s technically around but when the weapon goes through my shield or parry model in third person, I’m going to call it through) before facehugging me to death with even more near unblockable buggy attacks. I can get them by waiting to attack or by being very lucky and managing to hit them before they finish their windup, very difficult considering how they have some of the fastest weapons in the game.

I also hate how almost every time I see a ninja they’re either dodging every five seconds, dragging on the fight and making hitting them a pain, or their just spamming shurikans and lmb to interupt every fight they come across. Bloody ridiculous. Even worse than the samurai nodachi spam was in beta.

And for how fast their weapons are they pack way too much heat. Bo staff two shotting me? Are you serious? Do you know what balance is TBS? My biggest gripe has to be the roll though. I just don’t think they (or even MAA for that matter to be honest) need one. You can dominate as either class without using the dodges, but with them you become near unstoppable. They give them such an unfair and annoying advantage. Drives me crazy.

But feel free to disagree with me. I can take down most players easily, I’m pretty good at this game, but whenever I have to fight a ninja I just spasm with anger. Such a stupid class. Not overpowered honestly, they get predictable over time, but so damn annoying. Even worse than being too good.

Kinda longer than I was hoping… hmm. Hope I don’t seem like I was bitching, but knowing myself I probably do. BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

• Definately ninja, they’re definitely op with how much dmg they do for their inherent speed.

• @FallDown:

Knight. Don’t even really have to be good. It’s far too easy to block with the class, mixed with high damage output, as well as health. Their ONLY con is their lack of speed… but that doesn’t matter if you can’t kill them.

I see what you did there. It would of been funnier had I of been a knight. Oh well.

@FalseSavi0ur:

Ninjas. I hate the pricks. So annoyingly hard to hit, and that tiny bit of health they have still seems like way too much when the easiest attacks to hit them with tend to do the least damage. Every fight with them ends up with me blocking one of their attacks, they’ll roll away before I can hit them, they’ll attack me through my block (I know it’s technically around but when the weapon goes through my shield or parry model in third person, I’m going to call it through) before facehugging me to death with even more near unblockable buggy attacks. I can get them by waiting to attack or by being very lucky and managing to hit them before they finish their windup, very difficult considering how they have some of the fastest weapons in the game.

I also hate how almost every time I see a ninja they’re either dodging every five seconds, dragging on the fight and making hitting them a pain, or their just spamming shurikans and lmb to interupt every fight they come across. Bloody ridiculous. Even worse than the samurai nodachi spam was in beta.

And for how fast their weapons are they pack way too much heat. Bo staff two shotting me? Are you serious? Do you know what balance is TBS? My biggest gripe has to be the roll though. I just don’t think they (or even MAA for that matter to be honest) need one. You can dominate as either class without using the dodges, but with them you become near unstoppable. They give them such an unfair and annoying advantage. Drives me crazy.

But feel free to disagree with me. I can take down most players easily, I’m pretty good at this game, but whenever I have to fight a ninja I just spasm with anger. Such a stupid class. Not overpowered honestly, they get predictable over time, but so damn annoying. Even worse than being too good.

Kinda longer than I was hoping… hmm. Hope I don’t seem like I was bitching, but knowing myself I probably do. BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Pretty much hit it dead on. That class was perfectly fine early on in the beta, then as of recent TB has been buffing them. The most notable is whatever they did to make that roll better as well as increase their overhead/poke damage (two of their fastest swings).

Also happy to see everyone else (except trollboy) saying ninja.

• Ninja, with claws they become ridiculous.

• @FallDown:

The most notable is whatever they did to make that roll better as well as increase their overhead/poke damage (two of their fastest swings).

I agree with Trollboy. I’d say Knights are the most annoying for me to deal with. Ninjas never give me a problem. Also they didn’t make the roll better. The roll wasn’t changed at all. They just fixed the bug that made ninjas stuck in place if they attacked after a roll.

• Spartans for me.
    With 2 or more who can work together and know how to block you can’t do anything. Also that shield bash is really hard to block sometimes.

I play halberd a lot so ninja are less of a problem for me luckily, but they can be annoying I guess.

• @Flippy:

@FallDown:

The most notable is whatever they did to make that roll better as well as increase their overhead/poke damage (two of their fastest swings).

I agree with Trollboy. I’d say Knights are the most annoying for me to deal with. Ninjas never give me a problem. Also they didn’t make the roll better. The roll wasn’t changed at all. They just fixed the bug that made ninjas stuck in place if they attacked after a roll.

What class you run? From what I recall seeing you in game it is ninja, so of course you wouldn’t say ninja or say they give you a problem.

• Spartans. Well, Spartans who sit behind their shield all day and won’t attack until an ally of theirs comes up behind you. So I like to keep a spear around and just drag behind their blocks - you know, make them look like retards.

• @Funkmaster:

Spartans. Well, Spartans who sit behind their shield all day and won’t attack until an ally of theirs comes up behind you. So I like to keep a spear around and just drag behind their blocks - you know, make them look like retards.

I personally love fighting other Spartans like that. You just power kick them with their shield held up and get a free hit.

• Depends. 1on1 with a claw ninja is an utter nightmare for light classes, as they’re practically impossible to block, outclass everything but the wak in speed, and 2-hit just like every other weapon. They’re fine with their other weapons though. Just remember that if they run out of stamina they can’t dodge, and can’t expect to survive after making an attack. They wear you down over time because you let them hover outside of range, regaining stamina while you panic. Crouching and blocking makes you immune to anything but close-ranged shuriken. Also a lot of people avoid third person precisely because it makes you vulnerable to facehugging from any class.

Fighting two spartans is as hard as fighting three or four of any other class. They used to really frustrate me one-on-one with their unbreakable shield, but I got less timid about my kicks so they’re fine now. Feinting into kicks works great.

Delayed-swing sword knights are annoying, but soooo gimmicky. Mostly tend to win because i’m slow to recognize what they’re doing and change gears, and they rarely allow you a second chance.

There is nothing worse than massed pirates. Everyone in the front row dies so that the back row can charge them.

Last I checked, vikings don’t make sounds when moving on wooden floors. Dunno if that still holds true.

• @Khyy:

What class you run? From what I recall seeing you in game it is ninja, so of course you wouldn’t say ninja or say they give you a problem.

I do main Ninja. But I play a lot of Spartan as well. Ninja don’t give me a problem as Spartan either. Knights are my biggest annoyance.

• I think the biggest problem with ninjas is not how they operate, but rather that their opponents don’t know how they operate. Most people attack ninjas as if they were any other class, they don’t account for rolls. When you attack a ninja and don’t expect a roll, you’re not gonna hit. A lot of ninjas I fight against as knight or samurai, I can usually hit while they’re rolling. You just have to expect where they’re going to roll, look down as you swing and drag.

That said, honestly the best class right now might be samurai with a nodachi. There’s only one person in duel that can defeat me more than I him. Though he uses third person, looks down constantly and feints (multiple times) almost with every attack.

In the end, I think people don’t know, realize or want to admit that whatever class you’re playing, 90% of the time it comes down to skill, not the class.

That said, I do acknowledge that there are some clases that are extremely easy and powerful even for newer players, and some classes that aren’t that easy to pick up, but excel when used by a pro.