The reason friends and I consider uninstalling

• Lack of team balance. The game is all a number game, if a team has more players they are almost guaranteed to win unless the stars align and you have semi-competent other-teams who agree for a temporary truce. We don’t mind the usage of spears, or Samurai/ninja’s broken sticks, we only hate that most games are usually unwinnable for most sides.

edit: I understand that if you force balanced teams, people may not get to play the class they want, but we believe that is more than acceptable in trade for fun games.

• ???

What are you on about. There’s autobalance in the game. You just of been playing on a server with it disabled.

• @lemonater47:

???

What are you on about. There’s autobalance in the game. You just of been playing on a server with it disabled.

It hasn’t been working consistently, even on the official servers. They’ve just released a patch that supposedly sorted everything out, haven’t had a chance to play it yet. Damn midterms…

• All it’s managed to do is force me onto underpopulated teams when joining one of the populated ones would make it easy. :?

example: It moved to me own team when there was only one team of five and two other teams of four.

• Sadly, things that should be intuitive–like joining a reliable and balanced server–are not.