Chivalry World Champions

• I suggest a Tournament for Chivalry, involving each country putting forward a clan
    to fight in a best of Three Team Objective fight.

Initially a small Interleague tournament for a winning clan to represent its country. A Squad if you will.
    After all who does not want to play in a national squad.

It would be quite interesting to see the Americans vs The British in a final or another EU clan.

16 player team sounds nice or a combination of 4 clans rolled into one just for the world championships.

ideally a 32 slot T/O server with a showdown of 16 players per team.

You might Question the time zones , however we had a system were countries took turns to play away with ping
    and at home with less ping. Since its just once a year is quite easy to say up late or get up early for such
    a match.

A decider could be at another server by agreement in a central ping location etc. or just let the teams captains
    fist fight it out for server choice.

Any suggestions from anyone?

It can be done, I would help towards cost of a 32slot for the purpose. Perhaps the officials will get involved for such an event.

• This is not possible, without having the teams flown to a single place and fight at a LAN. Any ping above 90 is detrimental to any player. Lots of comp players refuse to play in a scrim if their ping is over 90, because the amount of lag is unbearable.

• Perhaps if the competitive scene grows we can have an international tournament like NS2 or TF2 have :)

• The first thing to be done is organize the local tournaments The other bridge can be crossed later.
    I have seen players on pubs with 80pins up to 200 quite happily playing, just a thought.

Our old clan used to scrim with a clan from usa every Two weeks simply taking turns at home or away nps.

You might be surprised at how many players would jump at the chance to play for king and country ,
    regardless of pings. Not sure how many clans are in the UK atm but I’d bet on that RK clan winning the
    internal league to go forward.

• I’ve already played a couple of worldcups (in Movie Battles II and Jedi Academy) and it worked surprisingly well. One round on your server, one round on your opponent’s server. The only hard thing is to determine the best players of each nation. But tbh I don’t think that Chivalry’s community with it’s current situation will be able to handle a tournament like this.

• @Dr.Nick:

Perhaps if the competitive scene grows we can have an international tournament like NS2 or TF2 have :)

It’s kinda too late for that don’t you think?

• Sorry, but chivalry will never be good enough to field a comp scene big enough to have international teams meet an play on LAN.

• noone cares, chivalry an easy game

• @loin:

The first thing to be done is organize the local tournaments The other bridge can be crossed later.
    I have seen players on pubs with 80pins up to 200 quite happily playing, just a thought.

Our old clan used to scrim with a clan from usa every Two weeks simply taking turns at home or away nps.

You might be surprised at how many players would jump at the chance to play for king and country ,
    regardless of pings. Not sure how many clans are in the UK atm but I’d bet on that RK clan winning the
    internal league to go forward.

Well, playing in pubs is something else than in a copetetive game. just a 1v1 with a ping over 100 is very hard, its incredible how mucht a difference of .05 secs does in chivalry. Even though duels and TO are a bit different, i prefer having a lower ping.
    and really 16 players a team? the biggest scrim i had was a 7v7, that was plenty.