Please Do Not Nerf Ninja

• Please, I love my Ninja :’(

• Do you want me to post my scoreboard from when I topped as melee Pirate?

If all the ninjas were topping you could make an argument. But they aren’t. So you can’t.

• @WarCrab:

Do you want me to post my scoreboard from when I topped as melee Pirate?

If the all the ninjas were topping you could make an argument. But they aren’t.

Wait what argument am I trying to make? I just love Ninja and there’s so much talk about nerfing him because people don’t care to learn how to play against them. I dun wan mai ninja nerfed :’(

But yeah go ahead and post the Pirate rape.

• your personal bias could not be more evident. :D

• Don’t act coy with me.

Come back when Ninjas start consistently filling the top slots on the scoreboard, and aren’t 3rd place in total world kills on the leaderboards.

Basically, come back when you have an actual argument and not a picture of you pubstomping.

• @WarCrab:

Don’t act coy with me.

Come back when Ninjas start consistently filling the top slots on the scoreboard, and aren’t 3rd place in total world kills on the leaderboards.

Basically, come back when you have an actual argument and not a picture of you pubstomping.

Wow, nice going. I haven’t seen pirates top a scoreboard since, well, ever.

• ATT: WarCrab is banned BB in disguise

ATT: phjillee may be another BB disguise

• @magilla:

ATT: WarCrab is banned BB in disguise

lolwut?

• @WarCrab:

Don’t act coy with me.

Unnecessary aggressive tone is unnecessary.

• @magilla:

ATT: WarCrab is banned BB in disguise

It would be a good idea to ban every person that has ever agreed with me.

@buddhatron:

@WarCrab:

Don’t act coy with me.

Sorry, but that’s me being cool and collected.

• @WarCrab:

Don’t act coy with me.

What the fuck are you on about? What am I arguing?

• @Flippy:

Oh, my bad. If you aren’t arguing anything then we’re all find and dandy. On with your day boy.

@phjillee:

Wow, nice going. I haven’t seen pirates top a scoreboard since, well, ever.

Also thank you. The key to getting a high kill count as a Pirate is to realize that ranged weapons are never the best way to do it.

If you want a high k/d then yeah ranged is the way to go. You’ll be safe most of the time and get some kills. But you’ll be nowhere near the amount of kills you’d be getting if you actually put yourself at risk and got your hands dirty.

• @WarCrab:

@buddhatron:

@WarCrab:

Don’t act coy with me.

Sorry, but that’s me being cool and collected.

! You suck at it.

• @WarCrab:

@Flippy:

Oh, my bad. If you aren’t arguing anything then we’re all find and dandy. On with your day boy.

i’ll argue that the ninja is a total diddler and should be edited not because of its strength as a class, but because of its annoyance when you are combating it

• @magilla:

i’ll argue that the ninja is a total diddler and should be edited not because of its strength as a class, but because of its annoyance when you are combating it

Do you have a better idea than dodge?

It’s impossible to increase Ninja’s speed any more than it already is. We could take away dodge and buff his weapons so much that it can two shot Knights if you like. Would that be more fun?

@buddhatron:

! You suck at it.

Here let me put my face at the end of each sentence. It might portray my feelings better.

Don’t act coy with me. :I

Come back when Ninjas start consistently filling the top slots on the scoreboard, and aren’t 3rd place in total world kills on the leaderboards. :I

Basically, come back when you have an actual argument and not a picture of you pubstomping. :I

• @magilla:

@WarCrab:

@Flippy:

I’m sure if you ever fought a real ninja, his diddliness would not be much different.

• Do you have a better idea than dodge?

It’s impossible to increase Ninja’s speed any more than it already is. We could take away dodge and buff his weapons so much that it can two shot Knights if you like. Would that be more fun?

don’t presume that i am talking specifically about the dodge aspect of the class, beebeebs. in the dawn of time i was advocating that the man at arms retain his ability to dodgestrike.

i am talking about the incessant chucking of the shurikens, the avoiding and sprinting to the back at light speed. the ninja does not give me particular trouble in combat, but it attacks like a dick. it’s not fun to fight, just annoying. you kill it and think “fuck. that wasn’t rewarding.”

i’d argue that it’s not really fun to play as, either. i feel like my face is turning into a dick as i spam around peoples backs and chuck shurikens to GREAT success. sometimes i use the smoke pot (even though it’s useless) to make myself feel better about it (the transformation into a dickface.)

then to top it off, you had this red tracer bo staff that people used with no shame. because their transformation was complete… their faces covered in dick.

I’m sure if you ever fought a real ninja, his diddliness would not be much different.

I’m sure if you fought a real ninja, 1 shuriken would kill you.
    I’m sure if you fought a real knight, parrying his poleaxe might break your arm.
    I’m sure if you fought a real spartan, you’d die when he stabbed your mouth.
    I’m sure if you fought a real viking, he wouldn’t toss a shield like Captain America.

When will people learn that Chivalry does not equal realism for gameplay reasons?

• @buddhatron:

Ever taken a gunpowder shot to the face?

• @magilla:

i am talking about the incessant chucking of the shurikens, the avoiding and sprinting to the back at light speed.

But you can block shurikens. You can even riposte off of them. And you would want to decrease the Ninja’s speed? To what end? Would you also increase his health to compensate? We could just turn everyone into a Spartan to make it more “fair” for everyone.

@magilla:

i’d argue that it’s not really fun to play as, either.

Haha I don’t know about you but I like winning through speed and precision over tanking hits like the Knight or Samurai.

I would play the class that dies in 1 hit if it meant I became that much more of an offensive force.

@magilla:

then to top it off, you had this red tracer bo staff that people used with no shame.

Not everybody frequents the forums or checks each weapon’s tracers. Nobody who played the game knew it’s tracers were all red, or what all red tracers even meant.

@magilla:

I’m sure if you fought a real ninja

lol he was telling a joke. Ninjas would be the last warrior to play fair, even out diddling Pirates in that regard.

• But you can block shurikens. You can even riposte off of them. And you would want to decrease the Ninja’s speed? To what end? Would you also increase his health to compensate? We could just turn everyone into a Spartan to make it more “fair” for everyone.

come now. we both know that riposte from shuriken is utterly useless. the ninja will simply dodge and strike you. i would be intrigued to see the speed adjusted for all classes. to what end? to make combat more fluid, less “spammable,” more in front of your face as opposed to behind your back. you don’t have to die for these things to bother you eventually. your spartan comment is quite the exaggeration… i am merely speculating on a way to fix what is currently annoying.

Haha I don’t know about you but I like winning through speed and precision over tanking hits like the Knight or Samurai.

don’t put words in my mouth. i don’t jump to tank hits. i was a maa player in mw. i much prefer speed and precision. but the issue with the class is that it benefits you to play like a goon. to be a nuisance. like i said, it ultimately detracts from the experience.

I would play the class that dies in 1 hit if it meant I became that much more of an offensive force.

i’m sure you would, but i would rather play the class that dies in 2 hits if i became that much more of an offensive force whilst retaining my self respect. there is no disparity in our mindset on the subject of playing the weaker class; only that i will not sell my soul to play in these manners.

Not everybody frequents the forums or checks each weapon’s tracers. Nobody who played the game knew it’s tracers were all red, or what all red tracers even meant.

but many people who did still utilized the weapon, with the knowledge that they were doing something despicable.

lol he was telling a joke. Ninjas would be the last warrior to play fair, even out diddling Pirates in that regard.

i read it as a joke, just never saw the comedy.