Chivalry: Medieval Warfare CU2 Patch 1.2.3

• PATCH NOTES FOR CHIVALRY: MEDIEVAL WARFARE CU2 PATCH 1.2.3

• Fix for weapon unlocks

• Fix for duel stats reverting on map change

• Fixed a stats-related crash on map change (server and client)

• Potentially fixed a stat queuing issue that could lead to stats not saving

• @Lucas:

PATCH NOTE FOR CHIVALRY: MEDIEVAL WARFARE CU2 PATCH 1.2.3

• Fix for weapon unlocks

• Potentially fixed a stat queuing issue that could lead to stats not saving

Cool, I guess?

• I don’t understand how this patch did not include the dedicated server fix for enabling the loading of custom game modes. This is something which I was told was fixed only a day after I reported it and that was weeks ago. I assumed that I would have to wait for the next patch to roll around but now it’s here and somehow it didn’t make it in?

I’ve been patient with the SDK, for months. If it took months more I would still be patient, but if it’s not coming at all I would appreciate it if someone could warn me before I waste any more time or energy.

• Weapon unlocking still appears to be broken. Multiple Australian servers, inlcuding “official” ones still not saving unlocks properly, despite steam achievements (sometimes) registering. My personal example is unlocking archer vet helm achievement, but when logging into another server war bow is still 28 kills away. Yet same server didnt unlock the “all light weapons” achievement when I unlocked cudgel in same session as warbow. Is slightly frustrating having to unlock weapons multiple times, with no consistency on which servers track kills properly.

• Weird I never had any weapon unlock problems…

But cool for those that had…

Well now that it’s fixed, I hope for new gameplay-bugfixes

• Duel stats still appear to be broken as well. Every time I stay in the game for the next map, my duel wins and losses read as “0.”

• So nothing was fixed basicly :l

• Seeing how fast things went through during the development of Deadliest Warrior, before it was released. It is a huge difference than the snail speed they had during their time with Medieval Warfare before they had managed to settle up with a proper studio. So we can hope that this patch is one of many to come from now on.

Least I’ve been excited to see how much progress could be done on Medieval Warfare once they get around with it.

But, it is honestly starting to get a little bit too late, skilled players around Medieval Warfare are mostly just pissed at the development team now days.

We can’t do anything but to hope for a better future.