Weapon unlocks extremely buggy. Fed Up.

• So yesterday I spent a long time playing Chivalry, unlocked the warbow (required about 50 kills), then the sabre, then the last 2h mace for knights. I log on today, the sabre and 2h mace are unlocked, but the warbow requires an additional 33 kills.

The warbow was the FIRST unlock I unlocked yesterday.

All this was done on an official server.

There were constantly 16+ players.

I stayed in the server all night and never closed the game client.

I edited the .ini file to change “False” to “false”.

I verified game files.

I deleted the game files and re-installed the game.

None of the fixes suggested actually work. This bug NEEDS to be fixed. Locking out a portion of the game content because you’d rather make money on DLC than fix your buggy game is ridiculous. I was interested in DW when I saw it on steam, but with the support MW has gotten, I’m not buying.

• I think there might be some issues with weapons unlocking sooner than they should, i cant remember where i heard it. If what i heard was true, then you’d sometimes get an unlock temporarily without having enough frags. Then whenever you disconnect or w/e the correct statistic loads in and your weapon is locked again. Are you sure you actually got the 50 kills?

• Looks like he couldn’t…

( •_•)

( •_•)>??-?

(??_?)

Endure it any longer.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

• TB is either incompetent or doesn’t care.

They care.

So that leaves…

• @dudeface:

Looks like he couldn’t…

( •_•)

( •_•)>??-?

(??_?)

Endure it any longer.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

• I just lost most of my kills with the Longbow again. I had only 3 kills left until unlocking the next weapon. I log on again and boom, 20 more kills left. This was on on official server. So much for patching it.