Clan "Necios de Batalla" (Spanish clan)

• [English translation at the end]

¡Hola a todos!
    Estoy aquí para presentarnos formalmente como Necios de Batalla, un clan español, que se centrará de ahora en adelante en Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
    Algunos de nuestros miembros tienen experiencia del Age of Chivalry, aunque prácticamente todos venimos de un antiguo clan del Mount&Blade.

A parte de lo que pueda parecer por nuestro nombre, buscamos algo de seriedad para el juego (dentro de unos límites), y sobre todo somos un clan muy activo que juega a todo tipo de juegos a parte, pero intentaremos estar en el frente de las actividades competitivas en Chivalry.
    Esta es nuestra página (aún en construcción): http://www.neciosdebatalla.com/
    Siendo la sección del foro la más activa.

Utilizamos TeamSpeak3, donde normalmente habrá algún miembro conectado, a veces sea la hora que sea; para los interesados, en el foro se puede encontrar más información sobre nosotros, y la forma de ser reclutado.

¡Esperamos verte con nosotros!

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!
    We are Necios de Batalla, a spanish clan that from now will focus on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
    Some of our members have experience in the Age of Chivalry mod, but the most of us come from an old Mount&Blade clan.

Despite the meaning of our clan’s name, we look for some serious activity in the game (always with limits), and mainly we are a very active clan, that plays a lot of other games, but we will try to be on the front in the competitive events of Chivalry.
    That is our webpage (under construction yet): http://www.neciosdebatalla.com/
    The forum section is the most active.

We use TeamSpeak3, where usually some members will be connected, sometimes at almost any hour; for interested people, you will be able to find more information in our forum, as the way to be part of us.

¡We hope to see you!

• Buenas MiguelSnake, creo que hemos jugado juntos a la BETA varios días (soy coleguita de ALs).

Contad con la gente de RR para Necios (ya que no somos suficientes, ni de coña, y ya tenéis a viejos RR, como Als o Flaxon en vuestras filas).

Saludetes!

Hi MiguelSnake,

The Radical Resistance people have the intention to join to yours in battle for Agatha (if you want, of course).

Best regards!

• Hey guys and good luck !
    I see old players from Mount & Blade Warband. I played too (as Kamillo, you should know me) :)
    Good luck in Chivalry :)
    I hope, that we will play soon ;)

• Sorry for multiposting.
    Thanks for match which we ended some minutes ago. It was fantastic experience for us. We must play again soon. :)
    Good luck !

• We are looking for some clan for one or several friendly matches. EU region only, please (to avoid ping issues). We have 100% operative private server to play. Usually play 5v5 or 8v8 (10 vs 10 is more difficult to arrange, but with tme enough all is possible, we are over 15-18 members).

To “fight” us:
    http://www.neciosdebatalla.com/index.ph … us-retanos

GG, gl, hf & Best regards!

PS: Other spanish clan to have a nice match??

• Have you kicked the speedhacker on your roster or is that a practice that you condone as a clan?

==> viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2863&p=101917

• @Mantrum:

Have you kicked the speedhacker on your roster or is that a practice that you condone as a clan?

Hello, I’m a member of Necios and I’d like to know who do you think is suspect of speedhacking. Please, tell us and give us any evidence you have in orden to verify his possible hacking.

• @F|4X0n:

@Mantrum:

Hello, I’m a member of Necios and I’d like to know who do you think is suspect of speedhacking. Please, tell us and give us any evidence you have in orden to verify his possible hacking.

I have already reported him to Steam/Valve, but will give you the details in a PM as I’m not sure what the forum rules are on naming and shaming, especially for accusations that are hard to verify.

• Send me then a PM if you think that’s a better option. I hope you are concerned about the fact that this is a very serious accusation, so no actions will be taken unless you can prove it with any visual evidence.

• @F|4X0n:

Send me then a PM if you think that’s a better option. I hope you are concerned about the fact that this is a very serious accusation, so no actions will be taken unless you can prove it with any visual evidence.

PM is sent. This is pretty much pro forma - I have little trust that you would take any action either way. The person in question is one of your leaders/admins and there were plenty of other Necios members present. Considering the severity of the speed increase, they must have noticed.

==> viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2863&p=101917

• Please when you solve your doubts about, please i ask you to remove the post with this not clear complaint.Make this kind of sentences without a clear evidence is very serious, because you could staining the image of a player (and entire clan, by the way) unfairly.

• After speaking to F|4X0n via PM, it turns out this may have been a case of a player testing an animation that is somewhat broken. I wasn’t able to reproduce it to the exact extent it was described to me via PM, but there is certainly something wrong with that particular animation, so I will give the clan and players the benefit of the doubt.

I don’t know why the response I received during that particular match, when I asked whether the player was speedhacking, was passive aggressive rather than explanatory, especially considering that my stats should have proved that I’m not a whining newcomer, but then again, misunderstandings happen.

In this spirit, I apologize for my accusation and will make the appropriate changes to my earlier posts. I would also like to point out that apart from this particular incident I had a nice game with the guys from Necios.

• After this misunderstanding, i have to say that you are invited to enjoy a nice TO/CTF match in our server anytime you want.

On the other way, i only want to remember other EU clans that we are open to firendly & fun matches here:

• necios are a great clan who are skilled and also really friendly, the suggestion that one of them would even try speed hacks is ridiculous. unless you’re 100% sure, don’t shit up a clan’s recruitment thread with random accusations.

hope to play you again soon necios, its been a while!

• Thanks thomi! We hope play TEMPLAR again as soon as possible, very nice match every time we play with yours.

We are focused on train our new members (and improve our teamplay, our very weak point playing with other experienced clans) now, however always opened to a friendly match (if we are enough players).

I remember to everybody we are opened to a friendly macth here:

& recruiting here (spanish speakers & european location):
    http://www.neciosdebatalla.com/index.ph … 4-13-19-40

• Necios de Batalla está RECLUTANDO. Puedes unirte a nosotros a rellenando el formulario que aparece en el siguiente enlace:

http://neciosdebatalla.com/index.php/en/2012-11-04-13-19-40

Recuerda que no aceptamos solicitudes de jugadores residentes fuera de Europa. Debido a la diferencia horaria y de ping sería muy complicado jugar juntos. Además debes ser mayor de edad.

–--------------------------------
    English:
    Necios de Batalla is actually RECRUITING. You can join us through the form of that link :

http://neciosdebatalla.com/index.php/en/2012-11-04-13-19-40

Remember we don’t acept players outside Europe because of ping & hour difference issues (we play on EU). You must speak/understand Spanish (Unfortunately some of our members don’t understand English). In addition you must be over 18 years old (adult).