Back after a two week ban for "disrespect"

• Sad but true. Even more depressing is that I had more info for mappers and even some more config tweaks that I am thinking about no longer posting and doing the work of devs and mods. This is because I cannot stand the hypocrisy of some of the mods who ban me but not the troll that most everyone cannot stand while he is shitting on everyone’s post with his continued ignorance on issues.

It is pathetic on so many levels specially when you look at how many players and veterans have left the game entirely. I am almost considering on pulling the entire clan and my servers and moving to another game but we shall see what the rest of my guys want to do. But I will no longer be promoting the game like I have before. I see no reason too with this kind of continued support and punishing players that speak their mind.

I am sure I will be flamed… go right ahead. But after 8+ years of dealing with this continued ignorance and stupidity it is hard to have respect when it is not earned.

Sorry for the Drama but I am done with this subject.

• You got banned???

And I thought the mods were soft.

Anyway the thing is I have a different opinion than you. And we are both stubborn as hell. You turned to abuse while I didn’t.

If I was abusing you tons I probably would have gotten banned as well along with you.

People have opinions. Different opinions than you. It doesn’t make them stupid or wrong for having a different opinion than you.

And there’s a fine line between speaking your mind and downright unnecessary abuse. And while I don’t mind you swearing at me or anything other new people who see this forum won’t exactly be impressed and their impression of the community would be a bad one. Not that the ingame community is any better.

Just saying.

• You troll every thread with your stupidity. That is abuse. If your opinion is based on stupidity or illogical gibberish without facts, then yes, your opinion is wrong. I admit when I have been wrong. You? Never. You yammer on and on against one thing and then support it after you have been proven wrong time after time. Very few people agree with you, ever. Most get beyond frustrated with your arrogant ignorance. I am sure that if there was a vote ban, you would be high on the list. Besides, you wouldn’t know abuse if it smacked up side your head. You get away with trolling thread after thread calling me both a liar and a fool and nothing happens to you . This is the last I will respond to your ignorance.

• Retsnom’s back guys.

• I don’t understand all of the Lemon hate.

• @Flippy:

I don’t understand all of the Lemon hate.

5000+ trolling posts of ignorance since Jan 2013
    Anyway I am done with him and will no longer respond to him to the best of my ability. Might as well lock the thread or delete it. It will really server no further purpose. It was stupid and wrong of me to even feed the troll by this post. My bad.

• i feel your pain, the issue is you can have cold hard fact and proof on tons of different subjects in the game, take the time to write out an entire book for him to read and respond to in an intelligent fashion, yet lemon will respond to you with some one-liner response that addresses practically nothing you say and derails the discussion with his utter ignorance… all while padding his post stats which apparently mean so much to him since he responds to every damn post on this thread with countless amounts of bullshit.

last time i saw he was just under 5000 posts, now he’s close to 5100, and i’m sure they’re still worthless.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i feel your pain, the issue is you can have cold hard fact and proof on tons of different subjects in the game, take the time to write out an entire book for him to read and respond to in an intelligent fashion, yet lemon will respond to you with some one-liner response that addresses practically nothing you say and derails the discussion with his utter ignorance… all while padding his post stats which apparently mean so much to him since he responds to every damn post on this thread with countless amounts of bullshit.

last time i saw he was just under 5000 posts, now he’s close to 5100, and i’m sure they’re still worthless.

It ain’t me caring about post count. You are obviously jelous complaining about it.

And my last 20 posts have been mostly 4-5 lines long with a few one liners.

And guess what. Your last 20 posts have been 4-5 lines long with a few one liners.

You’re just like me. :D

• I can never really get past retsnom’s avatar. What’s this thread about?

• @wetspot:

I can never really get past retsnom’s avatar. What’s this thread about?

Me and Retsnom used to argue about stuff tons. And he has a short temper. But he’s a helpful guy provided you don’t disagree with him and sound “stupid”.

Also yeah his avatar really is against the rules. I’m surprised they banned him for bad behaviour but didn’t remove his avatar. Not that I mind

Told you they were soft.

• The devil you know or the devil you don’t know …
    quality always shines were as waffle for the sake of padding and effect does not give a lasting impression.
    better a hearty meal then a thin soup.

btw welcome back mc murphy , has the nurse let you out for a stroll ;)

• yes lemon, i am very jealous of your post count and rather than trying to talk about subjects and have discussions about why i disagree or disagree with them, i am only here to battle with you about how many posts i have… and my envy just grows and grows even more with every post.

Oh man look there, someone tally in another one for me! i’m catching up lemon you’ll have to do 2 more to keep up with my rate of growth!

• What is wrong with HeMan using a SuperSoaker water gun? Those were my favorite toys back then, HeMan Action figures and super soaker fights!

• @Retsnom:

What is wrong with HeMan using a SuperSoaker water gun? Those were my favorite toys back then, HeMan Action figures and super soaker fights!

Well I suppose there’s no rules on saying how to use it. Even if it looks like something else.

Obviously just hip firing at targets high and low with his eyes closed.

• @Retsnom:

What is wrong with HeMan using a SuperSoaker water gun? Those were my favorite toys back then, HeMan Action figures and super soaker fights!

That’s not He-Man, that’s Prince Adam! You wouldn’t call Bruce Wayne Batman or Clark Kent Superman, would you? That’s just silly, Prince Adam can’t be He-Man. Nobody knows who He-Man really is.

• This tread is weird but strangely interesting.

• Sir, I don’t know what you’ve been banned for but looking at some of your threads, which are all full of useful info and well made points, you go to flaming and insulting Lemon waaaay too much. I understand that his approach might seem…. unconventional, there is no reason to go so far as to continuously flame him. Look, you can tell a man his wife is ugly so many times, but he will never agree to that as for him she is beauty itself. And so goes with lemon. Is it really so hard to just ignore his posts? Add him to the foe list so you don’t see them?

• @Martys:

Look, you can tell a man his wife is ugly so many times, but he will never agree to that as for him she is beauty itself. And so goes with lemon

Great point. I am trying to ignore the yellow acidic spam filling up the forum. Maybe it will die down after he passes Remix’s post count.