The Chivalry Piffle King

• Who would you say is the worst piffler of Chivalry ? Who constantly waffles at good posts like a spitfire
    shooting them down or just irritates you to the point of insanity?
    when reading posts do you heed the post count and assume its a worthy critic or look for the
    low but good quality of a poster, not based on his/her fame but practical advice you can build your foundations on?

I challenge you to a piffle contest, to find the champion of wafer thin waffles ;)

• Piffle rhymes with sniffle which makes me think of crying which makes me think of whining, which makes me think of gamers which makes me think of high school which makes me think of fatherhood which makes me think of death which makes me think of my son which makes me think of responsibility which makes me think of time management which makes me think I shuoldnt respond to this post.

• Post by wetspot » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:34 am

Piffle rhymes with sniffle which makes me think of crying which makes me think of whining, which makes me think of gamers which makes me think of high school which makes me think of fatherhood which makes me think of death which makes me think of my son which makes me think of responsibility which makes me think of time management which makes me think I shuoldnt respond to this post.

A truly impressive waffle of piffle wafer padded
    wildebeests sweeping majestically into a meat factory
    while talking to the grass eating cows of Wales daintily
    avoiding the wet spots of milk in the fridge.

• hey guys im lemonator