Come hither!

• As we all know, TO in DW is more or less not planned and so the “Go for the objective!” voice command is a bit obsolete. For all classes but knight this command now makes the characters say some of their taunt lines, which is nice.

So beside renaming the command to something like battlecry, I’d like to bring up the question about good old “Come hither!” for knight. I don’t know why was it removed in MW in the first place, was quite funny. Why not bring it back, eh?

• Many votekicks were caused by come hither.

It should be part of the follow me voice command. As it means come here.

• @lemonater47:

Many votekicks were caused by come hither.

It should be part of the follow me voice command. As it means come here.

It also means COME AT ME BRO

• Once again thank you Lemontrader for pointing out something that was obvious all from start.

Removing a voice command does not really solve voice spam issue. Instead “Come hither” and “You are most welcome” we have people repeatedly calling for help with those hysteric voices.

So if you will, let “Come hither” be just one of the lines Knight would say when the voice command was used, the taunt lines being the others.

• @Martys:

Once again thank you Lemontrader for pointing out something that was obvious all from start.

Removing a voice command does not really solve voice spam issue. Instead “Come hither” and “You are most welcome” we have people repeatedly calling for help with those hysteric voices.

So if you will, let “Come hither” be just one of the lines Knight would say when the voice command was used, the taunt lines being the others.

Well why did you say you didn’t know why it was removed if you knew the whole time?

• @Sol:

It also means COME AT ME BRO

It also means “I want to touch your dick, bro.”

• @lemonater47:

@Martys:

Once again thank you Lemontrader for pointing out something that was obvious all from start.

Well why did you say you didn’t know why it was removed if you knew the whole time?

I shall clarify, shan’t I?
    The fact that “Come hither” is direct equivalent of “Come here” is well known, if not directly obvious for anyone who’d spent with English more than three years.

The actual fact that many kick votes were caused by it is rather inconvenient reason to support its removal. Considered that many other reasons causing vote-kicks are still in-game. I could imagine that some might find it rather unpleasant to hear the line over and over, but the fact they’d choose to cowardly kick such individuals from servers rather than using that gem of medieval science, that sharpened bar or perfectly refined steel, the sword in their grasp, to defeat, to decapitate and to desecrate such offenders, is rather incomprehensible for me. Please do note that the fact that you’d have had no such option, because the offender would had been actually your teammate is again diminished by the fact that this issue was mainly in FFA.

Clear enough? I hope so. For your further attempts to spoil this thread and to further boost your compensation needs, shall be met with no response.

• You’d be surprised. Native English speakers are horrible at English. Walk down the street and ask everyone what hither means. How many will give you the right answer.

To be fair who needs to speak old English.

All I was bloody doing was writing it down just in case somebody didn’t know what it meant. Am I not allowed to??? Its because of my fucking post count again isn’t it. Grow up people. Yes I have 5000 posts who cares.

And come hither also started massive arguments that got worse and worse with people raging at each other and then the votekicks start flying. When it was a placeholder.

People need to calm down and stop being so damn hostile.

• Lemonater spamming for post counts again.

• There goes lemonator pointing out his post count again.

• Yep I was right.

Its because of my bloody post count.

The level of maturity in this thread…

• @lemonater47:

Yep I was right.

Silly Pakeha. kia ora

• Ok, I want to find out the population of the forums that lives in the Oceania area. It’s insane.

Oh yeah, Come hither was fine I think.

• @lemonater47:

Yep I was right.

lemon r u trollin constantly or r u just autistic?

• He’s a kiwi, there’s something just not right about them down there in Middle Earth.

• He seems to think people actually give a shit about his post count rofl.

• All you idiots bring post count into any discussion that I’m in. Not me.

Obviously you do care. Why else would you be posting about it if nobody cared.

Ever since I got 5000 posts everyone started bitching about my post count. I want a discussion where my post count doesn’t get involved please.

Grow up people. Number of posts means nothing. Stop going on and on about it.

• More inane comments to boost dat post count.

• @Wolf.:

More inane comments to boost dat post count.

See Oy. People seem to care for some dumb reason. Completely immature.

Though this guy teamkills the banner holder in DW and shouts out “WOLF” at the end of every game win or loss. So its expected.

How about we all get back on topic.

• @lemonater47:

@Wolf.:

More inane comments to boost dat post count.

See Oy. People seem to care for some dumb reason. Completely immature.

Though this guy teamkills the banner holder in DW and shouts out “WOLF” at the end of every game win or loss. So its expected.

How about we all get back on topic.

After you, in the exact same game, failed to notice that tard did it to me, literally in the first minute. Pro admin. Also, I don’t shout ‘WOLF’ out at the end of the game, you aren’t very observant.

The topic of sidetracking the post with spammy irrelevant information to increase counts? Ok.