Asshole server admin

• A lot of the times I join a french server, there’s always an asshole server admin. Always one or two of his friends teamkilling constantly, votekicks will be initiated on them, it will show they have done like 73% team damage, they will receive about the same percentage of YES to kick him… and then the kick is cancelled. Over and over again. If people question their decision and call them assholes for behaving like that, all of a sudden they disappear. Server admin’s reply to why the teamkiller isn’t kicked is “he said sorry, no reason to kick” and since I don’t speak french, he might have said sorry somewhere inbetween all the stupid stuff in french he said that I do know. “Band du trainée”.

Anyways. I know this topic will get removed because you can’t post asshole’s identities officially or something like that. Hrfm. So point of topic is:

DON’T JOIN THIS SERVER!

• Instead of deleting this post, I’ve removed the identifying names. Issue of admin abuse on servers is something worth discussing on the forums, however with privately run servers, it’s also an issue TB would have little control over.

I’d like to think there’s a certain amount of natural selection involved: if servers have admins who abuse powers, people will learn to stay clear of them and the servers will become unpopular, eventually empty and the admins will stop paying for the server.

At the end of the day my only advice can be to find some other french servers that don’t have admins whom abuse their powers and bookmark them (and avoid any bad servers). At the end of the day, thats the best of any of us can do.

Additionally we have to take your word for it, thie server itself may be completely fine and there might be some personal grudges, hence why we remove any name and shame type posts

• Oh boy, Der ? Nardo will be so happy to hear about that.

His dearest dream has always been about his talent being finally acknowledged on the official forums.

Such a shame, people buying their servers and doing whatever they want with them. It would be much better if there were only official servers, closed after a few years. So sad.

(btw, der ? nardo will probably come very soon and take on his brand new reputation. No need to hide it :p )

Sincerely yours,
    One of the other asshole admins, Der ? SiFleur

Hugs and kisses!

• Hi my Fans !!

Der French Team is the Nasty Team of Chivalry,
    we love this game and we love the players who dare come on ‘‘LA DER DES DER’’ ,
    but when i see ‘‘fuckin fag french’’ . . . I become all red !

Love, peace and Donuts !

Der Nardo
    Der clan Leader

• I got permabanned from a server this week for what I assume was running past the battle in the middle and killing the archers all the time, and I guess one of the archers was a grumpy admin. Can’t quite remember which server but I know it was a non-English one, so it may as well be the same server mentioned in the OP.

• Ahhh…this server again.
    The admin(Der Nardo) is a royal c*nt.Some weeks ago he was just kicking me out of the server for his amusement.
    Did it 3 times,I kept coming back,asked him why did he do that,but he kept kicking me.Then I just gave up.
    And the best thing is,that I did nothing wrong.
    Fun times.
    Anyway,I never tried to enter the server again.And nobody should.

• @Xrathk:

Ahhh…this server again.
    The admin(Der Nardo) is a royal c*nt.Some weeks ago he was just kicking me out of the server for his amusement.
    Did it 3 times,I kept coming back,asked him why did he do that,but he kept kicking me.Then I just gave up.
    Fun times.

Just talk about the history of the French military.

I remember a couple of years years back you could type in google French military victories. And google would return “did you Mean French military defeats?”.

• @Xrathk:

Ahhh…this server again.
    Fun times.

Yeah, sometimes we do randomly kick people to free some space for friends, either because the server is full, or because we do miss an archer slot for them.

• @nightbringer57:

@Xrathk:

Ahhh…this server again.
    Fun times.

Yeah, sometimes we do randomly kick people to free some space for friends, either because the server is full, or because we do miss an archer slot for them.

Best to kick the high ping players for that. Or at least ones that actually piss you off and sort of deserve to be kicked. Not that’s its really a good thing to do anyway.

Though its technically admin abuse in itself. But hey its your server. Your actions can mean that no one will join though.

• It’s sad that there’s not a single good server left in EU, it’s either the multiplay crap official bullshit laggy as fork servers or servers with annoying admins. Then there’s duel, so yeah no servers left in EU :l

• @lemonater47:

Just talk about the history of the French military.

I remember a couple of years years back you could type in google French military victories. And google would return “did you Mean French military defeats?”.

I am not french, but here:

France has participated in 168 major European wars, out of which it won 109, drawn 10 and lost 49, making the country the most successful military power in European history.

Source: Wikipedia: Military history of France

On topic: They are trolls and openly admit it. “The nasty clan”… but well I take solace in kicking their asses everytime they dare to join another server ;)

• If you look at wars after 1100 AD (who cares about before then) France only wins if…

When France is not lead by a Frenchman.
    When France is fighting itself.
    When America does most of the fighting. (They even claim victory in the American revolution).

Also good to ignore the smaller wars. Nobody cares about the smaller wars.

• What do you expect? You are playing on a French server. They are like their rifles, never fired and only dropped once.

• Lol, what is this little racism against french.

You have to learn history guys, where did you come from ? United States ?

First, Amirican is not a civilisation, just European colons. An américan is an Indian, but you kill most of them!!
    If French doesn’t exist, the name of your country should be “the 13 colony”.

So please shut up, all European nation have History. América is not a country, just a little colony :D

• @lemonater47

Sure that New Zeland military victory change the face of the world :o

• Ok I think this has gotten rather off topic now, so will set it to locked. Thanks