Can't join a single server. HELP !

• So today i fired up Chivalry like any other day and i couldn’t join any server.
    I have 1000 hours in the game and this has never happened to me.
    It just says “Information : Please wait while the game loads” like always when you try to join a server,the only difference is, it never loads.
    So, i waited for a few minutes to see if it’s gonna eventually load, it didn’t
    I press the cancel button, it jumps to the loading screen for a few seconds and then goes back to the main menu.
    I have tried restarting steam, my PC, verifying integrity of game cache, but so far nothing has worked.
    This first happened about 8 hours ago and it still persists.
    Note, that i haven’t made any changes to the game’s files since i last played successfully or ever for that matter.

• Well when I bought DW I had to redo firewall permissions for both games again. So If you did that wrong that could be the issue.

Though I wouldn’t think the servers would even show up if you did it wrong.

That’s if you bought DW.

• Well shit,either i was perma banned on all servers or something weird is going on.
    I tried joining servers on my smurf account and it worked, and i went back to my main and it doesn’t.
    I haven’t bought DW and i was playing successfully earlier today.
    So HELP ME PLEEAASE !

• @Shard:

Well shit,either i was perma banned on all servers or something weird is going on.
    I tried joining servers on my smurf account and it worked, and i went back to my main and it doesn’t.
    I haven’t bought DW and i was playing successfully earlier today.
    So HELP ME PLEEAASE !

Alright.

That’s officially Fucked up.

If you are banned it tells you.

Something to do with your steam account.

• Yeah probably something with my account…but i played other games normally and i played Kingdoms Rise which uses UDK as well and it works fine.
    A dev’s help would be much appreciated.

• Yo Shard.

I had the same earlier. I verified my local cache, it found errors, and I had to re-download 118kb! It worked after that.

• @Harry:

Yo Shard.

I had the same earlier. I verified my local cache, it found errors, and I had to re-download 118kb! It worked after that.

He said he already did that and nothing changed.

• @Harry:

Yo Shard.

That was actually somewhat helpful since i tried it again and it said that 8 files failed to verify and that they are going to be reaquired.
    Weird part is when i did it and checked again,it gave me the same message again(8 files failed to verify and that they are going to be reaquired.)
    I don’t know what’s going on,and i am not even sure if the problem are those 8 files since both accounts share the same config files and i ran the integrity verifier on the other one as well (same message) but i could still play on it.
    This is getting really weird,i need some pro help.
    Thanks Lemon and Harry.

• Shard,

Email me at kimiko@tornbanner.com with your Steam account, launch.log and dxdiag and I’ll look into it.

• I have had to verify my game cache 3 times in the past week because of this problem. In my case it works fine after it redownloads 4 files.