Turning the music off

• Hey guys, my first topic here so bare with me :P

I searched for it but didn’t find any.

I just noticed that the music slider won’t go lower than to 10% meaning I can’t turn the music off completely. I like to listen to music while I play, but I still get to hear some music and it’s quite annoying. Is this a bug or just won’t you allow to turning the music off on release?

Thanks in advance

• I think that’s a bug, there’s no reason for the music to be capped at a minimum of 10%. I think I read somewhere that it would be fixed in the next build, but I might be wrong.

• Oh okey, thanks for the reply. Yeah I sure hope so as it’s kind of silly to force people have the music on. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good soundtrack but it’s so repeated :P

/Injection

• Yeah, this game needs to fix that. In half a year everyone will be so pissed off of that music that they will quit the game and there wont be any lasting servers. Just those who choose to have no sound at all, but then they wont hear enemys footsteps. And another thing, I want to be able to turn off the god damn screaming. I know its immersive the first 100 times. But common. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" “YEAAAAAH” likea god damn man-orgasm.

• I believe turning off “Voice” will remove the war cries. I personally love them. 8-)

• @Viper:

I believe turning off “Voice” will remove the war cries. I personally love them. 8-)

Me too! I also use it as a way to let teammates know “I’m right behind you, I got your back!”

• @Chuckdatass:

Me too! I also use it as a way to let teammates know “I’m right behind you, I got your back!”

You should learn the VO commands then, pressing ‘Z’,‘3’,‘4’ will make your character actually say ‘Got your back’, instead of screaming! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2949

• @Viper:

@Chuckdatass:

You should learn the VO commands then, pressing ‘Z’,‘3’,‘4’ will make your character actually say ‘Got your back’, instead of screaming! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2949

Can you remap Z to V? I hate reaching for the Z key and because of Tribes I love using V. So I personally don’t use Z commands in this game. (I know its one button over from X, but I hate it).

• @Chuckdatass:

Can you remap Z to V? I hate reaching for the Z key and because of Tribes I love using V. So I personally don’t use Z commands in this game. (I know its one button over from X, but I hate it).

Just go to the game options, then controls. You can change any key you want.

• Thanks, I am not at my computer and never looked at it. I was just making sure, and that one tool tip to press “z + 5” skips one step lol. That load screen needs to be changed.

• @Chuckdatass:

Thanks, I am not at my computer and never looked at it. I was just making sure, and that one tool tip to press “z + 5” skips one step lol. That load screen needs to be changed.

The loading screen applied to the old menu, which you can see here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2949 (the lower half of my post) They changed it so that all the VOs could be accessed with one hand.