Nice

• I like the new forum look and feel. A little less Orange would have been good but the overall change is positive.

Plus I get to redo my signature and profile pic lol.

• hmm maybe I spoke too soon. I can’t edit my post… seems bugged.

And where is the active posts link etc.?

• I guess the New Posts is the active posts.

Edit is broken - it prompts you for a reason - but Save and Advanced does nothing so you can’t actually edit a post.

• I miss the old forum layout.

• Oh dear, click New Posts… read a post. Click New Posts - no indicator you already read it.

• lol New posts are so broken. I saw a post from Lucas and it disappeared (well I guess that is the read new post functionality).

I guess testing is for old people…

I better go chop some heads and come back when the bugs are fixed…

• This layout better be WIP…

Can’t see which threads have unread posts, barely any BB code allowed, not much to do with your signature(which also means no chicks, gregcau) and to top it all off 90% of the forums is now plain text without icons or navigation whatsoever…

• Yeah new forums are crap.

• The forums look much nicer, but I think my time here is coming to an end.

a) I don’t get text fields in which to write posts using Firefox (it works in Chrome).

b) Why no “view active topics”? Can’t stand reading the forum without it.

• Why do they insist changing their forums all the time.

Why does anyone do it? All it does is annoy people.

• I actually like the new design, having at least Three browsers on the computer is just being prepared. Would you only have One pair of socks ?
    if your annoyed go chop up some vanguards on the battle field, one of my favourite pastimes.

• Wtf, there are people who don’t like Deadliest Warrior, but people who like this new forum?
    Edit: Wow, what a YT-level comment from my part.

• @B4RK:

Wtf, there are people who don’t like Deadliest Warrior, but people who like this new forum?

Both are released in an unpolished/incomplete state.

I guess over time I might learn to ‘like’ the forum as well, but definitely not as it is now.
    And I don’t even care to try DW.

• FTR, the “New Posts” (now renamed to Active Topics) is not the same as the old View Active Topics. The latter would list the 1000 threads most recently posted in regardless of whether or not you had seen them yet. New Posts only lists threads that have been posted in since your last visit.

• Hi there. We’re definitely still working on things, a lot of “behind the scenes” right now to get the forum working properly and updated with the transfer. Firefox is definitely NOT compatible, so we’re looking into that as well.

• @gregcau:

I like the new forum look and feel. A little less Orange would have been good but the overall change is positive.

Plus I get to redo my signature and profile pic lol.

A little less orange, a little more pink

• Lol Wingy, don’t use that version of your account. Just reset your password on your Wingy account as the “Imported_” accounts will eventually be removed.

• @Kimiko:

Lol Wingy, don’t use that version of your account. Just reset your password on your Wingy account as the “Imported_” accounts will eventually be removed.

Telling me not to do something doesnt usually end well… for me