Chivalry: Medieval Warfare CU2 Patch 1.2.4

• Patch notes for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare patch 1.2.4

• Improved reliability of weapon unlocks

• “Improved reliability”

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha, oh wow.

• @DokB:

“Improved reliability”

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha, oh wow.

Only the finest 2.5gb updates from Torn Banner™!
    Over a year since release, you would think that they would have completely fixed it by now. I can’t imagine their Australian players or any players with limited bandwidth are too happy.

• @Alyx:

Only the finest 2.5gb updates from Torn Banner™!
    Over a year since release, you would think that they would have completely fixed it by now. I can’t imagine their Australian players or any players with limited bandwidth are too happy.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare patch 1.2.4 is 86mb. You’re talking about another patch on beta client.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare patch 1.2.4 is 86mb. You’re talking about another patch on beta client.

Well fuck me, nevermind.

• @bootyhorn:

Torn Banner Studios: Taking your money for a broken game since 10/2012 and recycling the same broken garbage into an “expansion”!!

ADDED BONUS: The forums will spontaneously break too!!

No one forced you to buy the ‘broken game’ so perhaps you should’ve researched it a little better. Slamming the developers won’t help the game become any better, and it must be disheartening for them to receive such responses on their work.

I took this patch as proof TBS is listening to the issues the community are having, and I look forward to further fixes to come; especially the optimisation mentioned in the developer blog.

I felt this thread needed some positive feedback, since it didn’t deserve the negativity.

• A lot of my weapon unlocks are working now… except for light weapons. That keeps getting rolled back for me. I’ve been playing on official duel servers and it isn’t saving.