Gamestop preorder

• Hi,
    Probably this is the wrong section but… Anyone pre-ordered this from Gamestop? I just did and received a strange “product code” that can’t be activated on steam. Is this only a “temporary” code because they still haven’t gotten the actual game codes (because the game isn’t out yet), or should I contact their support?

• I am having the same problem as you. I have no idea whether this is intended or not.

• The key you get you Can activate it on Steam but you can’t play it until 16th october

• So does that mean the key they give you won’t be valid until the 16th, because the key i got from game stop when registering with steam says it is invalid.

• There are two types of steam keys:
    XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
    and
    XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
    while mine is
    XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX so, no wonder it doesn’t activate. But let’s just wait until 16th, and hope everything will be fine.

• Developer

It seems that gamestop is giving you a product key that you will be able to use on their website on the 16th to unlock your steam key. Kind of strange but no reason to be worried.

• Finally, the code has changed to a proper one, activated on steam and waiting for the release!