Suggestions and bug reports

• 1. Nerf or remove autoheal.
    Its making rum and long range weapons pointless (i can hit somebody with bow 3times on 100 yards and he can just sit for 30sec and its like nothing happend…. NOT very satisfying).

2. Last Team Standing - number of teams
    There should be only two teams in this mod. Three random classes against other three classes. Or RED vs BLUE. Otherwise its not fair and full of campers.

3. New game mode based on Duels
    The greatest thing on this game are fights 1v1. When you are surrounder with two or more, you are 95% a dead man. The ideal mode for this game would be a mode when players would fight in team battles with another players running and fighting around them but they could be fighting 1v1 without backstabbing players WITHOUT HONOR!
    One idea: Before fighting an opponent, you would press key for “honorable fight” and if that opponent have done the same, you would be immortal for other players for 1 minute. Winner of that fight would get double xp.
    Another Idea: Team Champion mode. You fight duels for you team. Everyone fight for example 5 duels. At the end. Best fighters from each team meet each other in glorious last fight with rest of players watching and shouting on them.

4. Samurai suggestions

• possibility to use nodachi as secondary weapon ( my favourite combination is nodachi + bow and im tired of changing weapon on every respawn )
    • quicker drawing of katana ( why its drawn slower than nodachi )
    • buff drawing (its only upper hand samurai got over enemy and its not very powerfull…maybe if it would be quicker, got more dmg, reach or it couldnt be skipped)
    • possibility to hide both weapons so enemy would know which you draw at the last moment

5. Hitting enemy leg/feet will cause slowing his movement for some time
    Less headshots. More change for ranged players to keep their distance. Interesting new situations.

6. RUM
    Like i wrote before. Drinking RUM is pointless with autoheal so if autoheal stays, why not to give RUM another function? Better dmg, attack speed, movement speed? Pirates seems to me now as the weakest class 1v1 so this could give them a fair chance. BTW when reloading weapon you cant drink it. Pretty irritating.

7. Helm bug
    When equipped helmet (no matter which class), corpse has different color of armor. Im perfectionist when it comes to game visual and i care about these details. So i play without helmet. So any unlocks are pointless for me.

8. Game crashing bug
    When i right-click server and press view details, my game crashes.

9. How votekick?
    I still didnt figure it out. Shouldnt it be more simple?

10. Corpses in LTS
    I suggest this long time before for Chivalry but…
    COuld corpses and blood decals stay for whole round in LTS and disappear when next round starts? I hate when corpses disappear right at front of me but cant afford to set it max cause its pretty CPU demanding.

11. Longer maps
    There are only 6 maps in game so whats the point in changing them every 10 minutes? loading loading loading and still the same maps anyway

the list was twice that long and corrected from english misstranslation but fck it…i had to register two times more, try two web browsers…type 10 fcking times who is kingsArthur wizard and anyways nobody cares about suggestions…but i couldnt help myself

edit: i forgot the most important bug from all… FKING SCREAMING CORPSES WHEN THEY DIE FROM FIRE. IF YOU HAVE RAGDOLL SET FOR 240 YOU LISTEN 4 MINUTES OF WHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAA UUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOT IT? such a simple but fking anoying bug since Chivalry day 1 and still nothing? anyway thx for game. great DLC… pitty you are not eager to work on details and listen community more so this game dies in half year but for a 13e dlc…its pretty fun

• I don’t think people screaming for ever is a bug they want to fix. And there are many others who want it to stay too. Really though I don’t think anyone would complain bitterly if they did get rid of it (arena king of the hill).

And vote kick taking effort to do is the best thing ever. There is no votekick abuse in this game. No noobs kicking people that are better than them. It should stay the way it is. There’s always at least one person who knows how to do it. Usually far more. So all you gotta do is complain enough about a particular player.

Helmets disappearing on death and armour going back to default colours on death is a bug that’s been there since the first alpha build they let people play almost 6 months ago. Don’t know why they didn’t get around to fixing that.

• I don’t think people screaming for ever is a bug they want to fix. And there are many others who want it to stay too. Really though I don’t think anyone would complain bitterly if they did get rid of it (arena king of the hill).

And vote kick taking effort to do is the best thing ever. There is no votekick abuse in this game. No noobs kicking people that are better than them. It should stay the way it is. There’s always at least one person who knows how to do it. Usually far more. So all you gotta do is complain enough about a particular player.

Helmets disappearing on death and armour going back to default colours on death is a bug that’s been there since the first alpha build they let people play almost 6 months ago. Don’t know why they didn’t get around to fixing that.

• I just managed to get posts working again (anyone miss me?).

I’m just confused about your number 10. You say its too much of a strain to have CORPSES stay around, but want them anyway :V

• @dragonmith:

I just managed to get posts working again (anyone miss me?).

I’m just confused about your number 10. You say its too much of a strain to have CORPSES stay around, but want them anyway :V

Well torn banner are working on optimisation.

Still chivalry is one of the ony games I’ve seen where you can get this many ragdolls in those detail.

Put all your settings on low with ragdoll on 240 seconds on a 32 player area king of the hill game.

Its just a mountain of burning corpses. You can see the floor and people crouching are hidden in the bodies and fire pots mean there is an explosion of corpses. Arena KOTH is a laggy map to begin with but pretty much dies after a few minutes on a good day.