Fixes: Things that need fixed (IMO)

• 1. Most do I agree, however a good spartan does not telegraph well and will basically get a free hit in with that shield (which again I wouldn’t even mind that much if it was a very low damage move, but when it takes 1/4 my life it gets irritating.)

**If you can’t block it. I don’t really understand your issue, can you be more specific? (I rarely play Spartan and even in scrims havent had trouble with bashers)
    2.I disagree that’s it needed. Shields already have weakness such as dragging around it,poking through it, etc. Also yes I know to use shield as a parry and not just hold it up, but still it’s very easy for someone to keep walking towards me and then do what seems to be a facehug attack but turns out to be a kick and I can’t react. (Yes I know I can kick them off of me but it’s very stamina consuming and shield is already penalized for that is it not?) Also, the whole advantage to a one handed weapon should be the ability to have a shield and speed.

Really strong players just don’t let you kick stun them, frankly. I’m not experiencing these same issues
    4.I was told by Padawan that the weapons tracers only go in a straight line and so curved weapons actually have parts that don’t work (Example: Halberd axe head doesn’t have a hit tracer on it). Idk if this is even fixable, but it really isn’t that big of an issue.

Yeah all weapons do this

6.“The patterns you draw” is a problem, because it doesn’t take a helluva alot to setup a riposte of any kind. It’s parry, then attack. Super simple :P

You said stab ripostes were too fast, not really experiencing this issue
    Lastly, I don’t like feints at all in a game like this honestly. They’ve been broken since day 1 so I’m done fighting against them.
    Lol well that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

• @magilla:

1. Most do I agree, however a good spartan does not telegraph well and will basically get a free hit in with that shield (which again I wouldn’t even mind that much if it was a very low damage move, but when it takes 1/4 my life it gets irritating.)

**If you can’t block it. I don’t really understand your issue, can you be more specific? (I rarely play Spartan and even in scrims havent had trouble with bashers)
    2.I disagree that’s it needed. Shields already have weakness such as dragging around it,poking through it, etc. Also yes I know to use shield as a parry and not just hold it up, but still it’s very easy for someone to keep walking towards me and then do what seems to be a facehug attack but turns out to be a kick and I can’t react. (Yes I know I can kick them off of me but it’s very stamina consuming and shield is already penalized for that is it not?) Also, the whole advantage to a one handed weapon should be the ability to have a shield and speed.

Really strong players just don’t let you kick stun them, frankly. I’m not experiencing these same issues
    4.I was told by Padawan that the weapons tracers only go in a straight line and so curved weapons actually have parts that don’t work (Example: Halberd axe head doesn’t have a hit tracer on it). Idk if this is even fixable, but it really isn’t that big of an issue.

Yeah all weapons do this

6.“The patterns you draw” is a problem, because it doesn’t take a helluva alot to setup a riposte of any kind. It’s parry, then attack. Super simple :P

You said stab ripostes were too fast, not really experiencing this issue
    Lastly, I don’t like feints at all in a game like this honestly. They’ve been broken since day 1 so I’m done fighting against them.
    Lol well that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

1. **_The Shield Bash if extremely difficult to parry. The animation and where you have to parry are in different spots. I guess you don’t parry at the animation. Which should be wrong ;p

2. Really strong players don’t let you kick their shield down often*. But seeing as how all you have to do is kick which takes very little effort and suddenly you’re allowed a free hit…not fair.

3. The issue being on a stab riposte with most weapons it’s very difficult to parry the animation, combined with drags to the side and the like it’s almost a free hit. (Ninjato is the worst about it atm)

4. Yeah it is just my opinion. I wasn’t saying it wasn’t. That was my reply to someone else’s post. I was just agreeing with their thoughts on feints.
    _

• @Helrin

1. _The Shield Bash if extremely difficult to parry. The animation and where you have to parry are in different spots. I guess you don’t parry at the animation. Which should be wrong
    Are you sure? The “overhead” shield bash is super slow and can be parried straightforwardly. The “alt swing” shield bash must be parried to the side, and the other “alt swing” shield bash after combo can be parried straightforwardly. I’ve never really had any issue with the animations–I’ve always just parried them like axes. That’s weird and sounds almost graphical on your side.**

2. Really strong players don’t let you kick their shield down often*. But seeing as how all you have to do is kick which takes very little effort and suddenly you’re allowed a free hit…not fair
    I’ll allow the often. However if I get kicked through my shield, I can say that it’s almost always my fault or simply because I’m surrounded and the situation’s hopeless. Anytime I see the kick animation start, I immediately drop my shield. It’s really not that fast (considering the slow kick is the only thing that can punish you for holding your shield up.) I especially love turtling as bait, then when they go to do that lumbering kick I’ll drop my shield, sidestep, and overhead–>combo xD. I think you’re getting punished by it right now, but you’re just needing to practice at avoiding the kicks some more. I will admit that inexperienced-midranged players seem to take it hard from kicks (they never expect them!)**

3. The issue being on a stab riposte with most weapons it’s very difficult to parry the animation, combined with drags to the side and the like it’s almost a free hit. (Ninjato is the worst about it atm)
    Again I think you might just need to practice parrying them with a friend. It’s all about being fluid. If they were easy to parry, riposting would be almost completely pointless (there would be no advantage in riposting, since it would just be another typical strike.) But I can tell you that, while those stabs are fast, it’s your fault somehow that they’re hitting you (they even catch me sometimes)**

4. Yeah it is just my opinion. I wasn’t saying it wasn’t. That was my reply to someone else’s post. I was just agreeing with their thoughts on feints.
    I know I was just making it known that I disagree ;D**
    _

• @magilla:

@Helrin

1. _The Shield Bash if extremely difficult to parry. The animation and where you have to parry are in different spots. I guess you don’t parry at the animation. Which should be wrong
    Are you sure? The “overhead” shield bash is super slow and can be parried straightforwardly. The “alt swing” shield bash must be parried to the side, and the other “alt swing” shield bash after combo can be parried straightforwardly. I’ve never really had any issue with the animations–I’ve always just parried them like axes. That’s weird and sounds almost graphical on your side.**

__
    2. Really strong players don’t let you kick their shield down often*. But seeing as how all you have to do is kick which takes very little effort and suddenly you’re allowed a free hit…not fair
    I’ll allow the often. However if I get kicked through my shield, I can say that it’s almost always my fault or simply because I’m surrounded and the situation’s hopeless. Anytime I see the kick animation start, I immediately drop my shield. It’s really not that fast (considering the slow kick is the only thing that can punish you for holding your shield up.) I especially love turtling as bait, then when they go to do that lumbering kick I’ll drop my shield, sidestep, and overhead–>combo xD. I think you’re getting punished by it right now, but you’re just needing to practice at avoiding the kicks some more. I will admit that inexperienced-midranged players seem to take it hard from kicks (they never expect them!)
    __

Again I think you might just need to practice parrying them with a friend. It’s all about being fluid. If they were easy to parry, riposting would be almost completely pointless (there would be no advantage in riposting, since it would just be another typical strike.) But I can tell you that, while those stabs are fast, it’s your fault somehow that they’re hitting you (they even catch me sometimes)**

__
    I know I was just making it known that I disagree ;D
    **_

1. _Doubtful, I’m fairly certain it’s a hitbox thing as it is not hitting where it should. I should be able to look at the shield and parry it I shouldn’t have to try and parry an invisible axe.

2._ _I would consider myself a competitive player. I have over 600hrs on MW (I was also in a clan during lots of that time) and I know how shields work (although for some reason I like them better in MW). I said in my opinion it’s too easy to kick them down, sure you can “bait” but then it’s a completely reflex thing. Plus if they feint and then kick it’s much more annoying.

3._ _I can parry 9/10(f not 90/100). However, I’m saying that after about 3min of back and forth I can tell that he’s going to catch me sometimes and unless I have a weapon with a riposte just as good if not better than I’m going to die. Therefore a faster weapon is automatically better if you can parry.

4._ You should’ve said that instead of “Well that’s just, like, your opinion man.” I obviously knew that.

• The shield tracers looked good to me when I last looked at them.

And if your shield is down and you get kicked you are stunned for a smaller amount of time. Small enough so they don’t get a free hit with most weapons.

That’s a good thing about fast weapons. That they have good ripotes. There are a bunch of other tricks to beat him instead of constantly parrying him until he kills you.