The new forums…

• As with any upgrade there are good and bad. Sadly there is a history of it being more bad than good. But once this is configed properly it might actually be better than the previous one. Much of the fourm settings seem to be set at the default settings and really need to be adjusted far from the defaults. Attachments, avatars, signature settings are way too restrictive in size and function. The same is true with the account settings.

What I will say is that this forum is shit tons faster than the previous version. The page load times are 100x faster. Another thing that I have found is that you can ignore members that annoy you or are just dumb post whoring trolls. WHOOT!!! This can be found Settings/My Account/Edit Ignore List then just add the members name and WALAA they are ignored. :D

I suggest that once everyone gets back in control of their accounts with the right logins and abilities, go to your settings and go through them all carefully and get off of the default settings. There are many settings that will assist and ease your use of the forums specially in the General settings. Some of these include time zone, showing more posts per page, and the standard editor which gives you more of the old options when making a post.

Hopefully this will help you guys once you tweak your settings. Hopefully the power admin of the forums will tweak the forum settings and get it off the restrictive defaults and import all the attachments from older posts.

• You could always had the ability to ignore people. You just added them as a foe when you clicked on their profile.

• @lemonater47:

You could always had the ability to ignore people. You just added them as a foe when you clicked on their profile.

Well done lemon. A reply to a topic which has nothing to do with the original post.

Don’t worry you increased your post count none the less. Unless you were encouraging people to ignore your posts?

Anyway back to what the OP actually said…

The base functionality is better. Obviously features and functionality need to be added, once done (and I assume they will be done) the general forum is better - though the colors are barely better.

• We’re looking into forum restriction at the moment. It’s probably best to start out more restricted and give people more access up until the point where the risk of abuse occurs. At the moment the forums are pretty much under constant change.

• @gregcau:

Well done lemon. A reply to a topic which has nothing to do with the original post.

Don’t worry you increased your post count none the less. Unless you were encouraging people to ignore your posts?

Anyway back to what the OP actually said…

The base functionality is better. Obviously features and functionality need to be added, once done (and I assume they will be done) the general forum is better - though the colors are barely better.

I think it related to the topic. Especially when he wrote it out in Bold Text.

Just stop posting about me posting. Your a bloody hypocrite and it only makes you look even more immature than you already are. You just can’t let it go. Even when you get told by the mods themselves to stop posting about me posting. And yet you keep doing it. Even making a whole new post after another one of your posts instead of editing it. Like I said, you are a hypocrite.

What does it prove going on about me and my posts all the time?? Why do it? Nothing constructive. Jealousy? Trolling? Nothing better to do? Going back on topic doesn’t change the fact that you constantly do it and that it in itself is off topic and immature.

Just stop. You are the one causing all of this. I try to refrain from bringing this up but you aren’t stopping even after the mods told you to stop.

• I just wanted to help you get into 2nd place posting

• @gregcau:

I just wanted to help you get into 2nd place posting

Sure.

And you do realise you are 4th. Unless I’m forgetting someone.

I don’t need anymore “help” with posting so we can stop derailing threads.

• I haven’t played Chivalry or visited the forums in a while, but I’m disappointing that when I’ve come back the forums has been changed. ‘If it’s not broken don’t fix it’, there’s no reason to change something that worked perfectly fine to begin with. And a lot of the time the change is for the worst, Youtube for example.

• don’t you know that post count directly correlates to in game skill/knowledge? duh!