I cant find a single server

• Hi everyone, I’ve decided to come back in the game yesterday and it worked 1 time, let me explain. So I was coming back in the game and the server browser didnt show me a server, not even one. I’ve tried everything, the huge list in this forum due to server problems, the filter, everything that has to do with my router, nada, nothing. I cant find a single server. But the thing is, it worked 1 time yesterday… I really need help too… Plus I bought DW and it did the same thing, but now, everytime I try to open it, it brings me here on the forum, I am not clicking on the CMW beta, I am really clicking on the official one… If you need any video, screenshot tell me, i really need help because I wana enjoy this awesome game with my friends… THANKS FOR READING

• @pinota:

Hi everyone, I’ve decided to come back in the game yesterday and it worked 1 time, let me explain. So I was coming back in the game and the server browser didnt show me a server, not even one. I’ve tried everything, the huge list in this forum due to server problems, the filter, everything that has to do with my router, nada, nothing. I cant find a single server. But the thing is, it worked 1 time yesterday… I really need help too… Plus I bought DW and it did the same thing, but now, everytime I try to open it, it brings me here on the forum, I am not clicking on the CMW beta, I am really clicking on the official one… If you need any video, screenshot tell me, i really need help because I wana enjoy this awesome game with my friends… THANKS FOR READING

Ditto bud, same for me.