Can't find server, did everything

• Hi everyone, I’ve recently decided to come back in the game and play CMW. The thing is, at first I got the server list, but then I dced and came back later to see that no more server were available, it founds absolutly nothing, not even one server. The thing that bugs me is that it worked like 2 or 3 times and now its completly off. I went on TB’s forum and I found the big list where they tell you like 15 solutions. I’ve tried all of them and still nothing is workingm, so now all I have is Chivalry but the server browser doesn’t find even one server…. I need help, all my friends bought the game and I cant play with them… I also bought Chivalry DW and it’s doing the same thing: I’ve been able to log 2 or 3 times and then nothing ! I tried another internet connection from my computer with the 4G on my phone and still nothing works :S… PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE !!!

PS: everytime I wana play DW, it brings me in the forum, and im not clicking on the Beta one… its so glitchy…
    PPS: I have all my filters set to everything…

• Have had this problem for 5 months or something… I have tried everything, but nothing works for me :DDDDDDDD