Need help with Teamspeak overlay

• It does not work for me, it seems it doesn’t even recognize the game, as it does not create a UDK.exe log file. It’s fine with other games though.

• look into the plugins section under settings and make sure that TeamSpeak 3 Overlay plugin is checked and that you set a hot key for it. I would also start chivalry first then ATL TAB out of game and then start TS3 that way it doesnt override the steam overlay.

• @Retsnom:

look into the plugins section under settings and make sure that TeamSpeak 3 Overlay plugin is checked and that you set a hot key for it. I would also start chivalry first then ATL TAB out of game and then start TS3 that way it doesnt override the steam overlay.

I opened chivalry first but didn’t help. As it works with other games, could be some configuration problem or the ts/overlay version (they’re up to date here). Is it working for you? Care to tell your settings for the overlay and its version?

• For future reference, i made it work by running the TS as adm and setting it to show the configurations button in the overlay. Not sure what fixed it but for now i wont touch the overlay settings again LOL