UDK.exe stops working after the completion of a match.

• I am able to get the game up an running, I join any match, and after the match is over and the score screen is being shown, the timer at the top of the score box will reach 0:00 and then my game will crash with a UDK.exe has stopped working. I have no idea what to do, it has been doing this all day.

• @zettian1900:

I am able to get the game up an running, I join any match, and after the match is over and the score screen is being shown, the timer at the top of the score box will reach 0:00 and then my game will crash with a UDK.exe has stopped working. I have no idea what to do, it has been doing this all day.

SAME TROUBLE! Hey developers, where are you? Why i bought your game, and it’s crashes after every round like a PIECE OF SHIT???

• Some replies? Cause same trouble with end of round, DAMN!

• Same thing happening here. When the level finishes, the loading gears start spinning but never stop. They keep spinning forever, and the menu music is playing too. It’s almost like it’s back on the main menu, but the screen is stuck on the level loading.

To get out of this endless loading screen loop I need to kill the UDK.exe process via task manager.

Not cool. I’ve been playing this game for months without any issues like this, until recently.