Can't rank up past level 5

• with the steam sale, i am unable to rank up past level 5 when i join a new server

• Did you start off at rank 5 or did you start at rank 0. In one recent patch (they didn’t say) they changed the rank you start at from 0 to 5. God knows why it was completely unnecessary and doesn’t make any sense at all.

Anyway if you got the game before that patch it may of screwed your rank up. I thought something like that might happen.

• I got this game two days ago .(on steam sales)
    Since then , I haven’t been able to increase my rank . I’ve reached rank 6 several times but in the next round , it resets to 5 once again . And for weapons I have to unlock a weapon perhaps for 5 times until it actually saves my progress .
    So annoying …

• @lemonater47:

Did you start off at rank 5 or did you start at rank 0. In one recent patch (they didn’t say) they changed the rank you start at from 0 to 5. God knows why it was completely unnecessary and doesn’t make any sense at all.

Anyway if you got the game before that patch it may of screwed your rank up. I thought something like that might happen.

I installed it from the steam sale, it seems multiple users are also getting this bug.

• @Enigma:

I installed it from the steam sale, it seems multiple users are also getting this bug.

Thats interesting. I saw a rank 5 who had 19 hours played. Then got to rank 6 finally. 19 hours played should mean you are at least rank 10. And that’s when you started at 0 before the update right before the steam sale which made the starting rank 5.

• Well I just leveled from 49 finally……to rank 5

• i got the game and i was automatically rank 5…. I wish to refund the game if the bug isn’t fixed or worse. Seriously retarded.

• Hey,

I’ve buy Chivalry : MW during Steam sales and 1 week after i’ve buy Deadliest Warrior.

On the both games, i’ve this Rank/Weapons bugs.

Medieval Warfare :

• Rank stuck to 5. I’m levelling on a server normally, but when i restart the connect on the same or other server, my level back to 5…
    • Weapons : I don’t know why but i’ve unlocked many weapons but some weapons have a rollback.

Deadliest :

• Classe are stuck to level 0…

I’m sorry for my bad English, this game is very nice but i’m afraid that the bug are handicaps for the future of Chivalry…

• FIXX BUGG USELSSS !!!

• Does anyone know if they are working on fixing this? It is pretty high priority considering it is not only blocking new players from content, but ripping away hundreds of hours invested in the game from seasoned players.

• same problem i cant get higher then rank 2 and nobody is doing something on it