Kicked for feinting from ffa duel

• what a sad pile of shit this game has become

#justchivalrythings
    #coolstorybro

• Well not many people join casual duels and feint. move to a more competitive duel server

• wow. i was on a duel yesterday and i got feinted and raped cause i fell for it. then i feinted and won and i get “feinting noob”, from the same guy…go figure.

• For some reason Chivalry attracts monkeys of the inbred kind.

• Where do I subscribe?

• People have always been like this. This is the first time you’ve been kicked for feinting? Aren’t you lucky.

• ehm no lol

• Grandmace into your face DUEL EU server

I enforce a few simple rules: anything beside throwing weapons, archery and ffaing is considered fair win, complainers are not encouraged and feint haters are laughed at.

• The reason why I play on FFA duel servers is cause I don’t want to get kicked for feinting/being good. The sad truth is that even some clan players are against feints nowadays. Personally I think you should get kicked for complaining about feinting.

• I personally think that if you can’t win without feinting then you don’t deserve to win at all. We all here got our opinions, but thats what they are, just an opinions.

• meh, feints are do-able by both parties, and there are plenty of ways to deal with them and win. Feinting does not mean automatic win.

• @Sciffer:

I personally think that if you can’t win without feinting then you don’t deserve to win at all. We all here got our opinions, but thats what they are, just an opinions.

Drags can work just like feints but they take more effort and they are harder to do with some weapons. The advantage is there is zero stamina cost.

Feints are just lazy and easier to do but achieve the same thing. Though it costs stamina.

And drags can be used for more uses than just tricking your opponent into parrying too early.

• Well I do partially agree on how feinting might seem ridiculous coming from a high-ranked player.
    But I also agree on the ridiculousness of kicking someone for it.

Feinting on actual duel servers is a different thing, I hope you can understand that.

• It’s not feinting that I dislike per se. However high ranking players that resort to feinting with the most OP weapons I find annoying. Spamming feint with the Bearded Axe, Brandistock, Zwei etc. seems really cheap. I certainly can learn to adapt against these players but it does seem a very cheap, skilless tactic against your average pubber.

• It’s better than being kicked for no reason at all, as sometimes does happen on servers where a few immature people get together.

Best advice I have is that if it’s duel servers you want, then there are a few competetive clans around that run some, so frequenting their servers won’t stop the idiot votes, but might stop them from being successful :)

• People still dislike feinting? I figured individuals would get over it after they realized there is nothing they’ll ever be able to do to change it. How about stop spamming parry, maybe you won’t get feinted.

• Mod

@Mef:

Grandmace into your face DUEL EU server

I enforce a few simple rules: anything beside throwing weapons, archery and ffaing is considered fair win, complainers are not encouraged and feint haters are laughed at.

I actually recommend this server for people interested in dueling.
    Despite some people there I’ve seen are using glitches, its over-all open ended towards every tactic.
    Mef is also a cool guy ;P

• @Goregasm:

People still dislike feinting? I figured individuals would get over it after they realized there is nothing they’ll ever be able to do to change it. How about stop spamming parry, maybe you won’t get feinted.

People who “spam parry” (wtf?) are more likely to die, with or without feinting.

• @Goregasm:

How about stop spamming parry, maybe you won’t get feinted.

Hear hear! But on both sides of the argument, feint-spammers and parry-spammers are both highly unskilled individuals. I understand that feints can be frustrating for some people, but learning to anticipate parries and feints are both important skills. Clan players hating on feints always amused me; sure, a n00b might get you once in a while, but if you can’t be bothered to learn how to predict feints, you should go back to playing pub games. =3

• @Funkmaster:

parry-spammers are both highly unskilled individuals.

What the fuck is this?

Is this even a thing now? How is it even possible to spam a parry without getting your face fucking knocked off by even the most incompetent of players? “Parry spammers” shouldn’t even be an issue for ANYONE.