Low ping desync?

• When I played today on an official server there was a guy with a ping between 4-20. His slashes were horribly desync, almost every single one. Have you experienced this too, or was it just this guy?

• I know in other games there were ways to modify what your ping display and people would set it too low (this happened a lot in TF2). Not sure if it’s even possible in MW, but I know that it causes issues for the player and it will have them warping all over the place and their actions are sped up/delayed/just plain crappy.

Vanguard weapons have an uncanny knack at desync-ing regularly and always at the most inopportune times. What class was he playing, if it was vanguard then his ping might not even be an issue.

• In Jedi Academy there is something called lag-unlocker. People still argue whether it’s placebo or not :P

• I usually have low ping thanks to Google Fiber (suck it bitches) and I notice that my swings tend to be weird for me. Not sure if it is desyncing but I know there is a delay between button press and action.

• @Retsnom:

I usually have low ping thanks to Google Fiber (suck it bitches) and I notice that my swings tend to be weird for me. Not sure if it is desyncing but I know there is a delay between button press and action.

Sounds more like a hardware problem.

• on a full server swings and animations seem to get delayed. It is weird because I have a new G500 mouse and a mechanical keyboard and I run a stripped down OS and the game is heavily tweaked for FPS.

• It was not a full server and he desynced with Knight and Vanguard.