Loser forum?

• So now they disabled all images in a signature?

Has TBS become a paranoid organization where they are afraid of Chivalry+ images?

Seriously?

wtf

• No, we pretty much have the same signature now.

I want to see new chicks again, Gregcau!

• Sadly the migration to the new forums went to default forum settings and much is disabled. It will take a good long time and lots of bitching to get the power admin to get the forums back up to a decent level. Much is still broken or disabled.

• They purposefully disable it I assume.

I liked my girl sig.

I have dedicated my time to the forums to preventing trolls from overposting (yes you), providing technical help, hot girl posts and occasionally a realistic view of the state of the game. But now the forums are almost dead - for one and only reason - no hot girl sig pics

• The new forums make me not want to play the game anymore. My church’s website has a better forum than this.

• @gregcau:

I liked my girl sig……hot girl posts and… the forums are almost dead - for one and only reason - no hot girl sig pics

The place just isn’t the same. Guess it’s just an oversight; like when Prince Harry dressed up as a Nazi.

• This forum kind of sucks no. I liked checking it every day, even when few posts had been made. But now I feel like I can’t be bothered, like I have no incentive to check it anymore.