Beta Keys for free,but not for purchasing pre-order-version?

• I think its not ok, to give away beta-keys for free, and don’t give beta keys to those people who purchase the pre-order-version of this game, like i did!

so i dont have beta-access, because i wasn’t fast enough, because i have real live. and some other people, who didn’t purchase anything have fun, playing the beta!

that’s really disappointing!

• YWNAW-CDJPG-QM5PZ

Totally fair.

• Ok so there is no proper preorder plan for beta access?…every one must first complain to get a beta key first? and at the same time free keys are still on the open at the steamgifts page???is this fair???
    Wouldnt be nice and fair beta keys to be emailed to all preorders??? iam wondering…
    And yes iam another new customer who preordered the game apparently with no reason for now…cant play the beta…thats the truth.

• thx, but not fast enough again xD

EDIT: it’s nice to see, nobody from support answeres the threats of paying customers, even some moderators and administrators are online all the time…

• Dude, they can’t offer everyone help.

There’s alot going on. Early access with pre-order was given as an option, on Kickstarter, and on their pre-order page. YOu had your chance.

These keys were meant for the rest of us. It’s not an insult or slam.

There was a proper system, it worked, you missed it.

• @Cypress:

EDIT: it’s nice to see, nobody from support answeres the threats of paying customers, even some moderators and administrators are online all the time…

Purchasing a product and receiving exactly what was promised (a reserved version of the game upon release) does not equate to the consumer getting everything they feel entitled to. If someone were threatening me, I wouldn’t respond either. That’s not how civil discourse works.