Tutorial Question…

• I just bought DW and when I start the tutorial I can only play the Spartan. I would like to try the other classes. The splash banner that starts after you press “tutorial” on the menu seems to highlight the Spartan so I assume that he is somehow selected prior to entering the tutorial.

Any ideas?

• @MoreGore:

I just bought DW and when I start the tutorial I can only play the Spartan. I would like to try the other classes. The splash banner that starts after you press “tutorial” on the menu seems to highlight the Spartan so I assume that he is somehow selected prior to entering the tutorial.

Any ideas?

Press M to change class.

• The change class button perhaps? Push M.

• @Jaggsaw:

i agree with lemonater47… its like… you didn’t even fucking try to solve your own damn problem… i see this kind of question all the time in C:DW…

“HOW DO I THROOO SHEEEEELD?” (-.-)
    “HOW DO I ROLL AS NINJA?” (-.-)
    “HOW DO I THROW SHURIKEN?” (-.-)
    “HOW DO I THROW SPEAR AS SPARTAN?” guy uses Sarissa (FAIL)
    and my favorite “HOW DO I RELOAD MY CROSSBOW?” (-.-)x1023912397123

Ever thought of working in customer relations? You certainly seem to want to take the time to “help” people. I suggest some courses in “la politesse” before you embark on this career path.

The Tutorial and the game are quite a bit different if you haven’t noticed. In the game you pick your class BEFORE the match starts.

In C:MW you can switch classing in the tutorial by interacting with different trainers.

• @lemonater47:

The change class button perhaps? Push M.