Recent forum updates

• A lot nicer. Grey background is easy on the eyes, IMHO. I like dark themes for this reason.

The new “Unread Posts” and updated “Latest Activity” are good. The unread posts feature pretty much fulfills my browsing needs, and I like that it still shows you stuff from your previous session, but merely with a break in between. Latest activity feed is also handy for a quick read.

Much appreciated ^___^

• Yeah, the forums are in their best condition right now, please don’t randomly force another layout change like youtube and break everything again.

• I couldn’t log in for long time! I had to reset my password (this was necessary), but they hadn’t sent any email to me! I received this message today. After one month of waiting… Nice, TB.

• I just don’t understand why they disabled images in signatures. Feels like a communist run forum.

• It’s best to start fairly locked down and release functionality once you’ve made sure it’s not going to be abused.

Image code should be working by clicking the ‘insert image’ button in the post editor, then selecting either a file or url.

• @MonkeyFiend:

It’s best to start fairly locked down and release functionality once you’ve made sure it’s not going to be abused.

Image code should be working by clicking the ‘insert image’ button in the post editor, then selecting either a file or url.

which button is that…

• Couldn’t you just upload whatever picture you wanted to any random host website then use the ?

• One of my only wishes with the new forum layout is that they allow us to see forum view counts easier. In the old system they had the number of posts and views next to each other but you often can’t even find the view counts now.

• I still have a few things to explore but I am liking the changes so far.
    Thanks team!

• @King:

I still have a few things to explore but I am liking the changes so far.
    Thanks team!

You like the forum members not being able to have a pic in their sig?

thanks for your amazing moderation…

• I’m fine with that change as well.