All posts must be allowed through a moderator?

• Seriously? This is what we’ve come to?

Censoring the content of this forum only serves to alienate those who are venting legitimate frustrations with the game. Is this a ploy to “cover-up” the current state of things?

Honestly, I am a bit disgusted by this decision. Now not only can some of us play the game due to issues–we also have to deal with being unable to discuss the game fluidly.

• So…where exactly is TBS headquarters? I feel like a good old fashioned mob with torches and pitchforks are in order here.

• As a measure to prevent spambots, the first 2 posts that a new user makes on the forum needs to be approved by a moderator. This is solely to make sure that the new member is not a bot/spammer and is posting the thread in the correct forum.

• @magilla:

Seriously? This is what we’ve come to?

Censoring the content of this forum only serves to alienate those who are venting legitimate frustrations with the game. Is this a ploy to “cover-up” the current state of things?

Honestly, I am a bit disgusted by this decision. Now not only can some of us play the game due to issues–we also have to deal with being unable to discuss the game fluidly.

Just to reiterate. It is only the first TWO posts of new users. And they are generally approved pretty quick since the number of moderators was increased to help with things.

• thanks for the clarification, although i’m not sure why i encountered this message when i have over 300 posts (forum error?)

• I’ve encountered the message twice as well. Its really annoying.

• Must be, I haven’t seen any post with people who aren’t new that needs approving. Did the message say you were approved already?

• no. some of my posts were saying that they would need moderator approval, but if i refreshed or closed and came back to the browser, it would allow me to post.

• I posted a thread earlier, still awaiting approval I guess. I understand the need for the system, but I think a decent captcha system at registration would solve the issue of spambots.

• … lol you know what this means?

Torn Banner can’t even get their forums to run right, let alone both games.