22's and tea bagging

• why are there so many rank 22’s all of a sudden. i went on several servers two nights ago and most were pupulated by level 22’s, and of course the usual 40’s.

and yes, tea bagging. i got killed by some guy who proceded to call me a noob after he came in and decapped me while i was fighting one of his teamates. no biggie.
    he kills me again, in the same manner, and this time calls me scrub.

ok, so now i actively hunt for him/her, and when i rape him, i not only spam xx2, i tea bag him. his response was a tirade. :i’m coming for you", the usual slurs, and what not. i just typed “lol”. three more consecutive times i raped and tea bagged him. boy was he pissed. i would see him running around looking for me. i got to the point where i would wait for him and POW!!! tea bag time :excitement:. he started a votekick on me but it failed.
    it is funny how some types get so upset over getting tea bagged. they must get teabagged in real life to get that upset over it. i actually laugh when whenever i get decapped or a limb hacked off, or even teabagged….'tis just a game m’lord. what say ye, o ever so humble community of sword wielding, arrow slinging, shield bashing brethren?

• Teabag is strong with this one.

• I’m of that rare stock that prefers to respect players. Tea baggin’ isn’t that bad really. Its the name calling and utter disrespect that grinds my gears. ESPECIALLY when it comes from a skilled player.
    When having a 1vs1 moment that turns into quite the long exchange; if this opponent losses his stamina and stumbles - I prefer to bow and let him regain himself before going back at it.
    The game becomes so much more fun and enjoyable when everyone is respectful.
    Seeing someone talk trash every-time they die gets very tiresome.

Basically I try to uphold the name of the game when I play. Its more enjoyable that way.

• When I saw this title, I pictured someone with 22 inch arms tea bagging but now I see what this is all about. I prefer to stay calm and just keep killing the person over and over. Nothing upsets a troll more, than his trolliness going unnoticed.

• Kill them then spam voice commands.

Mainly just spam voice commands while fighting them and spamming “NO” when they try to feint you and you flinch them.

NO
    NOOO
    NO MY LORD
    OF COURSE NOT
    ABSOLUTELY NOT

• A good one is to say ‘you’re welcome’ after you kill them. Frazzles a few peeps. As to the questioning of the level, it’s probably a glitch.

• You can tell the level ranking populations coordinate with the various sales as they usually rank up between sales. So if there are a bunch of level 5s it is the most recent sale. A lot of rank 30s the sale before that. A lot of rank 40s, sales before that. What you dont see is a bunch of ranked 50s or higher. This is because by the time most players hit 50, they have had their fill of the game. This is primarily due to the various bad patches and fixes that break the game for them. That and it just gets old.

• @ChuckingIt:

When I saw this title, I pictured someone with 22 inch arms tea bagging but now I see what this is all about. I prefer to stay calm and just keep killing the person over and over. Nothing upsets a troll more, than his trolliness going unnoticed.

No, nothing upsets a troll more than counter-trolling. If you ignore him he gets bored and either changed his technique or finds new bait, if you counter-troll him you’re pissing him off when that’s what he’s trying to do.

• Go archer, spam XX2 and XX3 over and over again at them and duck and weave around their wild swings, while occasionally giving a parry and a little overhead stab with the thrusting dagger.
    They love it :D

• @Oy:

No, nothing upsets a troll more than counter-trolling. If you ignore him he gets bored and either changed his technique or finds new bait, if you counter-troll him you’re pissing him off when that’s what he’s trying to do.

That be some low class trolling you experienced there. A true troll isn’t out to prove he is better than you. He is out to troll you. If he is able to be counter-trolled, then he was just an angry child venting. Boners Malone is a troll to admire, because he took his craft to a new level. Not many shall remember him, or know to where he disappeared. But he will live on in the memories of those fortunate enough to be trolled by him.

• Let’s face it, 99% of trolls are low class and unoriginal. Like your mom.

• @ChuckingIt:

That be some low class trolling you experienced there. A true troll isn’t out to prove he is better than you. He is out to troll you. If he is able to be counter-trolled, then he was just an angry child venting. Boners Malone is a troll to admire, because he took his craft to a new level. Not many shall remember him, or know to where he disappeared. But he will live on in the memories of those fortunate enough to be trolled by him.

what about Thylacine?

• @ChuckingIt:

–------------------------

• …i see what you did there…

• I firstly find their head then bend down to look into their face and call for “HHEEEELLPPP, HEEEEELLLPP, HELP MEEEE!!!” as if medics are going to leap out of the gladiator crowd to come and put his head back on.

I did come across a player like in OP recently in a duel. I was practicing with my broadsword and shield work (because i don’t have many hours with it). So i beat this guy and he calls me “Spamming newb”. So on fight 2/2 i pulled out my primary which was the battle axe and slow and methodically chopped him to bits.
    And then on the next round i took the javelin player just for something different and used melee only. Then with the final hit popped his noggin with a shield slam. The guy was not impressed, but he STILL called me a “spamming newb”…(amongst other things) ? :O

• I was in an FFA last night and there were 4 guys teaming. That can be annoying enough but I usually dont have a problem with it because I can usually take a few of them out with me. I love being able to work on my 2v1 3v1 and even 4v1 but that is really hard. But what they were doing was grabbing tower shields and bubble pressing you so that you were frozen then the douche bags took turns punching you till you died. Then the trolling both in chat and spamming taunts really got out of control. Then they arrogantly demanded that people agree that it was funny and they would threat to vote kick. Then they did try several times to vote kick me but failed as many players were sick of their shit but not enough to vote kick them out.

It seems like the cheaper the game goes on sale the worst cheap assed players buy and play the game. Hell there was even a level 8 also of the same name, was hacking or exploiting so that when he became King, he was outside the map and trolling. I was even on his team and voted to kick him but too many dirt bag noobs were supporting him. UGH>

• i like to just keep killing the person, and then not say anything at all about it or respond to anything they say. It’s a real mind-fuck of spitting rage for them and a real pleasure for me. You can feel the anger in their movements.

• Teabagging is just a funny looking animation from either perspective. I personally don’t care if I get teabagged because it’s just another way to make me laugh. Though I will purposely seek out a player and relentlessly teabag and spam xx2 if he’s being a deliberate asshat in chat. Feels like justice to me.

• @Retsnom:

I was in an FFA last night and there were 4 guys teaming. That can be annoying enough but I usually dont have a problem with it because I can usually take a few of them out with me. I love being able to work on my 2v1 3v1 and even 4v1 but that is really hard. But what they were doing was grabbing tower shields and bubble pressing you so that you were frozen then the douche bags took turns punching you till you died. Then the trolling both in chat and spamming taunts really got out of control. Then they arrogantly demanded that people agree that it was funny and they would threat to vote kick. Then they did try several times to vote kick me but failed as many players were sick of their shit but not enough to vote kick them out.

It seems like the cheaper the game goes on sale the worst cheap assed players buy and play the game. Hell there was even a level 8 also of the same name, was hacking or exploiting so that when he became King, he was outside the map and trolling. I was even on his team and voted to kick him but too many dirt bag noobs were supporting him. UGH>

I have been against that team of 4 players in pub FFA, this is just bads being bads. They weren’t even close to win either. A friend and I played in it and we weren’t teaming, randomly killing each other, and had better scores than these baddies. I just don’t grasp why people would team in a FFA since they remove possible kills / targets intentionnaly. Also, the fact that they were using Knights with shield and were hiding in a corner waiting for an unfortunate 4v1 ganbang (you just ignore them and they can’t compete, just don’t engage them), so laaame. They were probably new players since they still died a plenty and I even 2 or 3 of them from behind when they were chasing an archer.

As for hackers and etc, vote kicks usually works. What I find is annoying lately is the team damage I get when I play MMA in TO or TD, so many newbs spamming LMB it’s not even funny. 75% of the damage I take is from friendlies, especially when I play MMA.