New Forums: Forums are adding spaces and weird fonts to pasted text.

• You guys are already probably aware of the copy/paste errors in the new forums. If not here is what is happening. It is clear than not all posts have migrated correctly and it is adding weird spaces and extra fonts to posts. This has happened when pasting a complete INI file or other source copied text. For me this is going to really fuck shit up if players are testing my ini posts if the forums randomly add spaces or other text to a config. Once I made a post and saw the added spaces, I went to try and edit the space out. If course I did but when I hit save, the space was added again.

Not really sure what is up with that as it appears random. Hopefully you can fix this issue. As I said for some of my INI Tweak posts this is a deal breaker.

It seems to be adding a space after the 50th character in a string. This seems to be consistent after a copy paste from the forums.

Along with the attachments not working correctly please adjust the setting to allow changes in the thread title.

• Also while trying to post an attachment, I only have the link option. I cannot upload anything as there is no option to do so.

• You could always migrate the content of the INI files to pastebin.com.

As for doing so, I hope you can just directly copy from the files instead of the forum, if not then upload it to pastebin and edit it 1 more time to get rid of the spaces.

• @Rickvs:

You could always migrate the content of the INI files to pastebin.com.

As for doing so, I hope you can just directly copy from the files instead of the forum, if not then upload it to pastebin and edit it 1 more time to get rid of the spaces.

Already uploaded it to my web server and posted a link

• More problems with the forums….
    it seems I only get 2 pages worth of threads to appear at a time per master topic. I know all that most of the old posts are there because I can search and find some of them. Please fix the forums…

• Regarding pasting ini’s you should still be able to post them with the CODE tags (and it shouldn’t add any odd spaces or fonts)

@Retsnom:

More problems with the forums….
    it seems I only get 2 pages worth of threads to appear at a time per master topic. I know all that most of the old posts are there because I can search and find some of them. Please fix the forums…

If you go into settings > general settings you should find:

Thread Display Mode:Here you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
    Number of Posts to Show Per Page:Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
    Default Thread Age Cut Off:You may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.