Are we done?

• So is this it?

No more updates on CMW?

No more Friday updates?

Realization DW is not a money winner?

Realization you totally fucked up by excluding TO in DW?

Sorry if the acronyms are confusing for you.

Wait who am I talking to - only Lemon is left on the forum and will post an off topic observation.

Sigh so frustrated.

I love this game, well the original CMW, but DW while it has potential it is unrealized for many human computer interaction reasons (google HCI).

Sigh my needs are simple, the vast majority of the community needs are simple, I could turn this around with some simple TO maps, but I guess TBS money is made and not interested…

• Maybe you should take a break and come back to it after a few months. I’d like to know what a “money winner” is though.

• If TO is the only game mode you play then don’t buy DW. Simple as that.

And no more updates on MW? Have you looked at the official announcements section?

• This is kinda crap on the forums is why the devs don’t ever reply or give feedback anymore.
    It would take less than 10 seconds on the official News forums to find a video blog about the plans for optimization and another thread that actually is beta patch notes about said optimzation,which we are lucky enough to freely test out whenever we want.
    This bashing has to stop, they have been releasing patches and updates non stop from October/November and I for one could not be happier with how TB has been working recently.

• Still no fix for the bubble…… Just saying…

• @Retsnom:

Still no fix for the bubble……

Yeah, that does need fixing. It will happen one day :/
    *360 jump kicks into enemy… proceeds to float on them, can’t attack or parry :0

• @jrmftw:

Yeah, that does need fixing. It will happen one day :/
    *360 jump kicks into enemy… proceeds to float on them, can’t attack or parry :0

Same thing happens with team mates.

Thing is they don’t have the bubble. Bubble or not you still get stuck when you jump at people or jump and a team mate runs underneath you. A collision radius is a collision radius. The size of it doesn’t make any more weird shit happen.

• Greg is just mad because he can’t put chicks into his signature no more.
    “SHIT GAME, SHIT FORUMS.”

• @lemonater47:

Same thing happens with team mates.

Thing is they don’t have the bubble. Bubble or not you still get stuck when you jump at people or jump and a team mate runs underneath you. A collision radius is a collision radius. The size of it doesn’t make any more weird shit happen.

Please stop posting… I have already proven you wrong. Size does matter. While it is possible, but highly unlikely to almost impossible for you to have gotten stuck in the air with the original size of the player model collusion/bubble. Not only that but because the collusion/bubble is almost 4x the size of the default size, only one person can go through doorways and tight hallways.

Going back to the default size or would solve many of the issues with hit detection and getting stuck on shit. End of story.

• It would just make it happen less often it would solve the problem of it happening.

And hit detection lol. Still going with that story. In regards to the bubble and hit detection you haven’t proven anything. As they aren’t related.

Also you say the bubble is that cylinder. I tested it using the command aoc_slomo 0.1 so I could properly see the collisions between players. I tested with bots and they usually tried to kill you which made It difficult. But that cylinder isn’t the bubble. As when you hit another player the cylinders go through each other. Now when you hit a wall with that cylinder it collides with the hitbox on the wall it does not go through. But with an enemy player they go through each other. And colliding with a friendly it goes even more through each other. Proving the devs are right about their own game and friendly players don’t have bubbles.

It really seems that player on player collision boxes aren’t shown using that command. Or its offset MASSIVELY. But it really seems like a smooth round collision when you run into someone and press into their bubble while moving. It did jar all match up with the jagged cylinder.

Like I said you ASSUMED things. You didn’t test things at all. You spread false information and yelled at me saying that you shouldn’t assume what all those lines meant. I have screenshots though screenshots aren’t as good as going out and doing it. Showcollision and aoc_slomo 0.1 and run into people. You had no screenshots of colliding with other characters at all did you.

Meaning to post that a while ago but you and your thread disappeared. All I’m saying is even if they do remove the bubble back to where it was before you will be disappointed in the amount of problems it actually fixes.

• Actually I don’t think it’s bad if you get stuck in an enemy on x-y-plane. If you try to run at an enemy who wants to kill you and you kinda touch him, he won’t let you run past. (You should be able to backup though)
    That you get stuck in the air, at teammates and being unable to hit someone in chase mode is a big problem though.

• @INerevar:

Actually I don’t think it’s bad if you get stuck in an enemy on x-y-plane. If you try to run at an enemy who wants to kill you and you kinda touch him, he won’t let you run past. (You should be able to backup though)
    That you get stuck in the air, at teammates and being unable to hit someone in chase mode is a big problem though.

Heard of momentum?

• @lemonater47:

Heard of momentum?

Why? Yes? Do you want to be able to run people down or what?

If someone would want to crash into me I would steady my stand and try to hold out or even push him back.

• @lemonater47:

It would just make it happen less often it would solve the problem of it happening.

And hit detection lol. Still going with that story. In regards to the bubble and hit detection you haven’t proven anything. As they aren’t related.

Also you say the bubble is that cylinder. I tested it using the command aoc_slomo 0.1 so I could properly see the collisions between players. I tested with bots and they usually tried to kill you which made It difficult. But that cylinder isn’t the bubble. As when you hit another player the cylinders go through each other. Now when you hit a wall with that cylinder it collides with the hitbox on the wall it does not go through. But with an enemy player they go through each other. And colliding with a friendly it goes even more through each other. Proving the devs are right about their own game and friendly players don’t have bubbles.

It really seems that player on player collision boxes aren’t shown using that command. Or its offset MASSIVELY. But it really seems like a smooth round collision when you run into someone and press into their bubble while moving. It did jar all match up with the jagged cylinder.

Like I said you ASSUMED things. You didn’t test things at all. You spread false information and yelled at me saying that you shouldn’t assume what all those lines meant. I have screenshots though screenshots aren’t as good as going out and doing it. Showcollision and aoc_slomo 0.1 and run into people. You had no screenshots of colliding with other characters at all did you.

Meaning to post that a while ago but you and your thread disappeared. All I’m saying is even if they do remove the bubble back to where it was before you will be disappointed in the amount of problems it actually fixes.

Your ignorance and lack of understanding never ceases to amaze me. I don’t even know where to begin to shred all the bullshit you just spewed. The real issue is that it causes more problems than it fixes by far. If it didnt then why is CDW’s bubble so much smaller? It’s ok, I’ll wait.

Sorry lemonxxxxxx but size does matter and you are wrong wrong and more wrong. YOUR test mean nothing because you dont even understand how it functions. Every player model has a collision box including bots, friendlies and even peasants. This collision box is RED and the player bubble which is the cylinder is very light grey. Both of which are almost 4x larger than default. Normally the cylinder is inside the red collision box and they work together. But the devs not only increased both to 4x the normal size but expanded the cylinder outside of the red collision box. Your ignorance on how these functions is beyond annoying. The red collision box is what prevents you from moving through objects, this includes player models. The grey cylinder is the bubble that collides with the other players cylinder. Because both are so large, larger than some weapons at idile, the cylinder it is outside of the Red collision box it is the reason for the swing troughs because it cancels out the hit detection even though visually you see your weapon penetrate along with all the other weird effects. The red collision box also prevents you from getting any closer as well and in combination the effects are quite clear. This includes getting stuck on people when you jump kick, not being about to have two player go through doors and hallways, getting bubble stuck and bubble trapped and all the other issues with having an enlarged collision box. It is not the sole reason by any means but the largest contributor to many of the complaints in the game and these effects were no where near as bad as before patch.

Sorry man there is no assumptions, those are the facts. What you think “appears” to happen is just your wishful thinking and your assumptions without any basis in fact. I did the research, I did the testing and put it up there for all to see and test for themselves. The thread is still there and there were more than me that were testing it for themselves. Besides no one really wants to read your ignorant rants and drivel anyway. You are just an argumentative troll and I am surprised you are still allowed to post.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Greg is just mad because he can’t put chicks into his signature no more.
    “SHIT GAME, SHIT FORUMS.”

No chicks in sig = end of the world.

• It’s good to have Retsnom back! : D

• Fool look at the cylinders. They don’t collide with each other. They clip through each other. You haven’t tested it if you still say they collide with each other. You never tested that. You never showed anyone any screenshots of that.

The bubble isn’t as big as you say it is. Stop saying you tested it and actually test it. No lines touch each other when you hit another player.

And the fact that you can’t remember people complaining about collision before patch doesn’t mean people didn’t.

And how does it cancel out hit detection. You haven’t any proof of that you just said it does. Bubble only collides with enemy bubbles the bubble has nothing to do with hit detection. Swings going through each other vary server to server as well. From not happening at all to happening several times a game. And look you have never seen it happen with show collision. That’s the very definition of assuming.

• @INerevar:

Why? Yes? Do you want to be able to run people down or what?

If someone would want to crash into me I would steady my stand and try to hold out or even push him back.

You can actually stop a man in his tracks quite easily with a kick placed in the right spot. I’m willing to demonstrate if anyone lives in SA. We can put it on youtube and have a good laugh. Maybe just google it though, i’m sure there’s already a video on it.

@Retsnom:

Sorry man there is no assumptions, those are the facts…

But your ‘facts’ is based on….sorry are based on bad assumptions, aren’t they, yes they are.
    Your initial post on the subject was interesting so you still get points for trying.

• This post is deleted!