Crashing and failing to start

• It used to be that I couldn’t start Chivalry at all. I would press the button and the screen would flicker and then the game would go away.
    I now have gotten it to where I can start the game through the Steam files, not clicking the play Chivalry button on Steam, but the game crashes about a minute into any game.
    Need some advice or help.
    Seriously I am jonesin’ here man.

Okay, this is the crash report for the failed Steam start-
    Faulting application name: ChivLauncher.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x52965fcf Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1116 Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x0000c41f Faulting process id: 0x1514 Faulting application start time: 0x01cef32387d9d8e4 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\ChivLauncher.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c97129cc-5f16-11e3-92ee-d43d7eea69da

And this is the crash report for the failed in game start-

The program UDK.exe version 1.0.10246.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 1aec Start Time: 01cef324158ca85a Termination Time: 64 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe Report Id:

• Had the same error myself, also seen kernal32 faulting module instead of base sometimes, I also occasionally get a stuck loading and some other similar issues on winvista 64 ultimate sp2, chiv has to many errors getting a bit irritating tbh.

• Had the same error myself, also seen kernal32 faulting module instead of base sometimes, I also occasionally get a stuck loading and some other similar issues on winvista 64 ultimate sp2, chiv has to many errors getting a bit irritating tbh.

• I had a similar problem. The only way I was able to fix it was uninstalling and reinstalling Steam, then reinstalling Chivalry.