Bo Staff STILL Has Only Red Tracers

• Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you?

I’ve talked to Tibbs in game and he knows it’s there. You all know it’s there.

Fix it. Go ahead and fix all the other bugs too while you’re at it. Ninja switching to fist bug is still there too.

• They explained it’s intentional.
    And the Bo Staff isn’t that good after the animation update, and damage reduce.

• @B4RK:

They explained it’s intentional.

LOL… Okay man.

• @B4RK:

They explained it’s intentional.

No they explained it was a dumb move and the only reason it’s still there was an error on their part.

• Originally Posted by SlyGoat
    Bo Staff tracers were originally all red because the animation caused it to hit with both ends of the staff, meaning a properly aimed attack would actually hit instantly for blue damage if you were up close. The damage was obviously too high when taking this into account, and overall it was decided this was just a silly solution either way - so it’s been reanimated to fix the instant hits. The tracers should be fixed soon, the fact that they weren’t when the animations were changed was a simple miscommunication.

I don’t think the staff was really numerically overpowered, just the fact that you could hit at the very start of release for full damage and not even have to accelerate your attacks by looking down/to the side made it “feel” a lot faster than it was. Before it was given all red tracers it was weak because you’d be hitting at the very start of release, yes, but you’d be doing half damage as a direct result.

Source: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/16851-Please-explain-the-logic-behind-Bo-Staff?highlight=staff+tracers

EDIT: Oh crap, turns out I actually never thoroughly read the post until now. It says right there: “The tracers should be fixed soon”. I guess the last paragraph had me confused. Please disregard me.

• This is actually a good thing. With this we can determine the exact day count “SOON” is.

So far “SOON” equals 3 and a half weeks. Almost a month so far!

• What’s their definition of fixed though?

And this is torn banner saying “soon”. Soon is around 3-6 months for torn banner.

• @lemonater47:

What’s their definition of fixed though?

Tracers that are not all red.