Nick's Comprehensive Bug List

• BUGS

) Catapult Projectile Camera
    -IT’S STILL NOT WORKING! Can we please take the time to get this functioning this patch? It works in tutorial mode so why not multiplayer?

) LTS Player Marks

• The “Enemy markers show when 10% of players are left or round running out of time” change seems to work some of the time but other times the Markers show up right away or as soon as one person dies.

) Draw Victory in LTS

• The patch notes say, “Draw victory is now properly represented” but I did not notice any differences from how it is in live.

) Tree Texture Bug on Moor

• I do not know if this bug is isolated to low settings or my game but many of the trees on Moor are just black with no other colors.

) Projectiles
    -Currently you cannot pick out ANY projectiles from any enemy while they are alive.
    -Arrows and Crossbow Bolts do not visibly show up in any enemy or on any surface.
    -Arrows and Crossbow Bolts cannot be picked up off of dead bodies, walls, or other surfaces. They CAN be picked up off of enemies you kill, just not dead bodies that are already on the ground.
    -Throwing Knives and Throwing Axes show up on enemies’ bodies but NOT their heads. They also show visibly up on walls and other surfaces.
    -Throwing Knives and Throwing Axes cannot be picked up out of enemies’ bodies even after they are dead. They can be picked up out of walls and other surfaces.
    -Javelins do show up visibly on enemies’ bodies but NOT their heads. They also show up visibly on walls and other surfaces.
    -Javelins can be picked up out of enemies’ dead bodies, walls, and other surfaces.

) Possible Camera Bugs?
    -Death-cam goes to Third Person perspective every time now. I am not sure if this is a bug or intended.
    -During the warm up time to a match or any time before a map starts you instantly respawn upon dying and the f10 feature does not make you implode. I do not know if this is a bug or not so I only wanted to tell you. The camera and f10 feature work correctly during normal gameplay.

) Map Glitch

After burning down the wheat fields on Battlegrounds you can see what appear to be little pictures of wheat stalks. Some of the wheat show up as blocks even before you burn them. See linked pictures.
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/723122970215292018/FC7645509527EC1424DBA35D197B718E15203D64/
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/723122970215288247/A161040D2D68E3B0F04F114E2FA97FC228D17CC0/

) Firepot on Player
    -“Firepot now properly damages in a restricted area after thrown directly at a player” change is working now with one exception. The fire does not visibly show up on the ground after activating on the victim player.

CONFIRMED WORKING

Battlegrounds Black Sky Bug is fixed! Rejoice my brothers!

Death animations now properly play
    News ticker introduced in main menu (You’re a cool people too Brady)
    Resolution list is now properly represented in configuration menu
    Torch fire effect shows in 3rd person
    Dropped weapons now properly show
    Shields dropped now properly customized
    Spawn time Added for every 20 dmg done to team members
    Fixed 3rd person camera going through walls
    Jumping is now possible with no stamina
    Fixed shield attachments disappearing
    Jumping is now possible with no stamina
    Players are now able to customize the pavise shield (Although it looks pretty ugly so far)
    Blood splatter on weapons will now properly display (Seems to be working 90% of the time)
    Firepot now properly damages in a restricted area after thrown directly at a player (Change is working now with one exception. The fire does not visibly show up on the ground after activating on the victim player.)

(For LTS)
    Map start times are delayed for 20 seconds
    Players are now notified when waiting for the next round
    New enemy and friend HUD markers (placeholders, images themselves will be updated)

UNABLE TO TEST/NEED TO BE TESTED

Fixed Low texture quality to render properly
    Collision on all maps have been reviewed and improved upon
    Networking optimizations to improve performance
    First person Weapons are unaffected by low graphical settings
    Shield blocking now requires the animation to play before a block can occur
    Strafing while sprinting no longer causes the player to stutter
    Players can now retaliate after being hit while controlling the ballista
    Fixed an issue with interrupting reloading the crossbow
    Fixed an issue where staggered players take no damage from projectiles
    Max length combo now ends correctly
    Chase mechanic now properly functions in FFA game modes

(LTS Changes)
    Players no longer spawn while viewing the character select menu
    Added AFK kill timer, players can no longer be AFK and survive a round

OTHER NOTES

Although the “Map start times are delayed for 20 seconds” change works, if you add bots at the beginning of the map they will just run forward while players are unable to move. This affects other modes besides LTS.

“Spawn time Added for every 20 dmg done to team members” has no effect in LTS mode so you may want to remove the text for that game mode.

• Global Moderator

-Death-cam goes to Third Person perspective every time now. I am not sure if this is a bug or intended.

Hell no. I liked the first person deaths way better than the silly Arcady third person deaths of DW. Keep it in FIRST PERSON please torn banner. Its probably intended as its how its done in DW. But the first person deaths were WAY more immersive and a UNIQUE FEATURE of chivalry. Hardly any other game does good first person deaths. But chivalry does them so well. Don’t take them away that’s a silly idea.

• What? Did they seriously change the death camera? That was like the biggest flaw in DW.
    Basically what Lemon said. MW can be a really immersive game, and the first person deaths do add to that!

Also, I’m not sure if I like the LTS markers. They were kinda needed in DW, but in this game, the mode is (thankfully) restricted to two teams on smaller, more straight forward maps. Once again, I have to say I want the immersion of MW preserved as it currently is the pretty much the main thing I like better about MW atm.

Otherwise, changes seem to be good. I can also confirm that chase works in FFA now!

• Good job testing Nick.

• @gregcau:

Good job testing Nick.

Thanks :) It took a couple of hours but I want this next patch to be a really good one.

• Really hope these issues are fixed, especially the ones where projectiles aren’t sticking or functioning as stated in patch notes. Nice work

• Indeed Dok I really want to see arrows and all other projectiles sticking in players and shields like when the game first came out. If anyone wants to help testing I left the list of things I didn’t or couldn’t get around to.

• there should probably be a limit on how much time can be added for team damage. on stoneshill, you get time added for hitting peasants on mason, pretty funny we had spook rack up about 700 some seconds from hitting peasants lmao. you could basically be out of the entire round for hitting some peasants hahaha

• Aren’t Masons supposed to be hitting the peasants on stoneshill? They are counted as enemies, they should never add time to Masons I believe.

• Luckily they fixed it in the new beta :p Or were have suppose to

• err i meant agatha agatha lololol

so say someone is just messing around smacking them around since you do no damage to them anyhow, you get time added for it :(

• Just a note: I should have an updated post with the beta 2 bugs up tonight or tomorrow.

• A couple of little things I found.
    Stoneshill Throne room FFA map oval stair meshes seem to have moved slightly, now leaves a nice hole on each side.
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/…1FAD46D52FA41/
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/…4F7CC9197CBF1/
    Edit: Seems to be a graphical bug on my end, carpet is missing in Throneroom.

Using siege weapons does not increase respawn time for TK’s as I thought. Don’t know if that can be implemented?

• @B4RK:

….Also, I’m not sure if I like the LTS markers. They were kinda needed in DW, but in this game, the mode is (thankfully) restricted to two teams on smaller, more straight forward maps. Once again, I have to say I want the immersion of MW preserved as it currently is the pretty much the main thing I like better about MW atm…

Sadly; I’m still struggling with getting the beta to work, so I can’t see this stuff for myself; but LTS markers? Please no. I have a really bad reaction to any floaty stuff over players heads. DW for me was; load game, see floaty diamonds, leave game.

• Global Moderator

Catapult can deal over 500 damage to an individual. And its one second for every 20 damage done. So a TK with the catapult can get you 25 seconds on the respawn timer.

That’s probably why they don’t have it for the catapult. Not to mention that you could aim at a target your target moves and 6 team mates just happen to have a conversation where the rock is gonna land. Then its all the guys in the catapult’s fault according to them. He had no control.