SimRai now in North America!

• Hello there,

Many of you know us and finally we can help out the NA side of Chivalry too.
    We have a location in Chicago; Same low prices and high quality as you are used to from us!

You can select Chicago while ordering your server.

And this month there’s a christmas discount going on too!

Go to our site here to order: http://www.simrai.com

Happy holidays,

Rai

Little addition: There is now a SimRai NA Chivalry server so you can test the pings and performance:

Name: SimRai.com NA, Chicago - TO only
    IP: 46.21.154.202:7777

• SimRai. North America’s savior. <3

• So… how bout you make a server in Singapore next? ^___^

• @dudeface:

So… how bout you make a server in Singapore next? ^___^

I’ll put it on the list, but don’t expect it too soon!

• @Raizio:

I’ll put it on the list, but don’t expect it too soon!

You you could probably probably put Singapore on the list in front of Australia and New Zealand if they are somewhere on your list. We get many Singapore players down here that play on our servers as the ping they get in Singapore servers is the same or more than Australian servers. There’s also a smaller selection it seems over there so I’m told. Also Games.on.net The largest server provider for chivalry in AUS cut down from about 27 MW servers to about 14 MW servers 7 are now DW servers and. Less players and official servers ping got lower instead of sitting around 150 they compete with our pings. Though they are mostly 24 player servers they have two 32 player servers which spike horrendously when full. We have plenty of good servers over here we don’t need to be saved by simrai. But Singapore does.

• @lemonater47:

You you could probably probably put Singapore on the list in front of Australia and New Zealand if they are somewhere on your list. We get many Singapore players down here that play on our servers as the ping they get in Singapore servers is the same or more than Australian servers. There’s also a smaller selection it seems over there so I’m told. Also Games.on.net The largest server provider for chivalry in AUS cut down from about 27 MW servers to about 14 MW servers 7 are now DW servers and. Less players and official servers ping got lower instead of sitting around 150 they compete with our pings. Though they are mostly 24 player servers they have two 32 player servers which spike horrendously when full. We have plenty of good servers over here we don’t need to be saved by simrai. But Singapore does.

AUS was indeed pretty low on my list; Not only because of the very different pricing and market over there, but also because of Games.on.net and you coming off of as an incredibly capable guy.

• Games.on.net is a gaming news site that’s partnered up with the ISP internode, well really GON and internode are the same thing now. Internode customers get unmetered access on all games.on.net servers for any game and whenever they download anything out of the 6TB file library Mods, patches, videos and stuff its also unmetered. You also gotta compete with that. Internode customers will always go on GON servers. And your servers might end up with people who hate GON for having rules and active admins that enforce those rules. Though I suppose TOBY (troll clan) have a server of their own now.

Games.on.net also host pretty much the only 64 player DW servers in the world. The Smallest sized DW servers GON has are 50 slot. Runs fine except on both banner game modes while full. On the banner game modes everyone’s ping is way above 100. Then you go back to multi-team TDM and the pings are more or less normal again.

• IMO the best all-round server provider for Chivalry.