Votekicks are disabled in some official duel servers -haxxxor heaven

• Ok yeah, I admit I enjoy playing in actual duel mode servers a lot.

Recently I’ve begun playing Chivalry again, and I’ve gotten back into dueling in down time at “work”. It’s super fun and I can pick it up/put it back down very quickly, which is exactly what I need.

Recently I’ve come to the realization that there are quite a few (okay, at least two, but I think it’s more) servers displayed as official duel servers which have votekicking disabled. I believe the recent sale in which this game was involved in has not only caught the attention of older players who are happy to have a larger player-base, but also hackers who are happy to have more people to troll. In the past four days I’ve seen more hackers in this game than I had in my previous 1100+ hours of gameplay (which still isn’t a ton). These are undeniably hackers (like speed X1000 hackers), not people I’m mad at losing to or anything. When I go to votekick them I’m told that votekicking has been disabled.

Can you guys enable it? Is it intended to be disabled? It can totally evacuate servers (or, rather the hackers can).

Also, not really related- some of the same servers appear to be stuck on a single map (though you CAN vote different maps, it will start over on whatever map it’s stuck on next round unless it’s voted on again). I know at least one server is stuck on Cistern and another on Arena. Again, it’s on Eastern or Central time zone servers.

Thanks for anything you can do developers. Sorry to turn this into such a long-winded post.

• Uh bump. Purdy please?

• Clan duel servers are the best duel servers and have better admins! ^_^

• I’ve re-enabled votekick on the duel servers. They were disabled on the 24-slot ones but were fine on the 32-slot.

• @Kimiko:

I’ve re-enabled votekick on the duel servers. They were disabled on the 24-slot ones but were fine on the 32-slot.

'HIGH five. Thanks

Any chance of checking on the map repeaters? I know one is stuck on Cistern and one is stuck on Arena (might be flat).

I really appreciate it Kimiko.