KnH ~ Knighthood EU Clan recruiting.

• First and foremost the Knighthood is a community of good people that share a common interest in Chivalry Medieval Warfare and commitment to maintaining the essence of the age: chivalry courtesy, generosity, valour and dexterity in arms. To bring this statement forward a few hundred years, we expect our members; to be polite and friendly at all times, help each other in any way possible, engage in community events and kick ass in game.

The Knighthood has something to offer people of all ranks and abilities, we welcome the casual player as well those that are aiming to compete at the highest level. If victory itself isn’t enough; we have an internal ranking system based on the historic progress from page to knight with additional achievement based honours.

The Knighthood maintains a Team Speak and eight Chivalry servers covering just about every game mode available and a war chest to pay for a 64 slot server the moment that they are stable. We are able to host competitions and dedicate servers for members only practice. We have weekly events for both general and competitive training, a partnering system for those wishing to develop specific weapon sets and a dedicated Marshall at Arms to muster the troops. We also have interclan scrims, scrims against Clans of various abilities and a tourney to decide who has the honour of being the Knighthood’s Champion of the month.

Our members are located throughout the European Union and beyond, many sharing other gaming interests. However, at the heart of the Knighthood is a band of brothers that are totally addicted to Chivalry Medieval Warfare. We currently have over thirty active members with a serious hard core that are playing/posting/getting on Team Speak virtually every day.

To find out more about the Knighthood or apply to join our ranks http://knighthood.enjin.com

• Why are you guys recruiting if you have over 30 active members?

• lol Flippy pls

• @Flippy:

Why are you guys recruiting if you have over 30 active members?

Why not brah?

• Well this looks good I might drift along soon :). Now Mr Flippy are you not in America? your player pool is very large,
    unless your thinking of recruiting English players? Also what about the order? That big clan with kimiko and knil and thousands of
    n00bs =p , is that not in your country?

• @loin:

Well this looks good I might drift along soon :). Now Mr Flippy are you not in America? your player pool is very large,
    unless your thinking of recruiting English players? Also what about the order? That big clan with kimiko and knil and thousands of
    n00bs =p , is that not in your country?

I literally have no idea what you’re trying to say. I think you’re insulting NA players?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Mod

Cleaned up thread a little and removed some posts as were off-topic/flaming and generally not constructive. Cmon guys keep it friendly :-)

• @MonkeyFiend:

Cleaned up thread a little and removed some posts as were off-topic/flaming and generally not constructive. Cmon guys keep it friendly :-)

Wow; I missed “those” posts Monkey but thanks.

@Flippy:

Why are you guys recruiting if you have over 30 active members?

We will always have room for more decent like-minded people and we could really use a top notch archer right now. That said, we are geared up for training new players and it would be nice to have a few more coming up through the ranks.

@loin:

Well this looks good I might drift along soon :)….

You are mowst welcome, look forward to catching up soon.

• Those posts were by Ameleke saying “You should hang yourself, you’re a waste of human space.” and “Just giving some advice, no hard feelings, fat lowlife nerd.”

• @Flippy:

Those posts were by Ameleke saying “You should hang yourself, you’re a waste of human space.” and “Just giving some advice, no hard feelings, fat lowlife nerd.”

I thought U were gonna cut yourself, didn’t you say that in your previous post?

• Huh, never had to put someone on my ignore list before. Gratz you’re the first! ^_^

• I must say that website is grand http://knighthood.enjin.com
    A good website and earl grey tea with shortcakes is always a good sign
    and nice fonts

• This post is deleted!

• lol at Floppy

• Threads and posts moving about on site very shifty tbh.

• @loin:

Threads and posts moving about on site very shifty tbh.

That’s what I was thinking, it says……

Forum
    Community
    Competitive Play
    Clan Hub
    KnH ~ Knighthood EU Clan recruiting.

But the thread isn’t there anymore

Edit: and now it has returned… weird.

• This post is deleted!

• Hmm I’m still wondering what happened to all the other clan threads. I guess they didn’t it in the transition :(