Archer tournament map?

• Maybe a idea for somebody to make a tournament map for archers? With for example different rounds where you have to shoot stationary targets, long distanced targets, then moving targets and etc. Then in the end best scoring archer wins. Dunno if it is possible, but would be really awesome! :welcoming:

• Great idea…i believe it is possible…But just like anything…its a lot of work. Would need some Target actors that are coded to give score.

• Im not sure about target competitions but i certainly can attempt a well balanced Archer duel map. Several places to hide, holes to shoot through. maybe canyon in between with several areas covered were archers can knife fight?

• @Phlint95:

Im not sure about target competitions but i certainly can attempt a well balanced Archer duel map. Several places to hide, holes to shoot through. maybe canyon in between with several areas covered were archers can knife fight?

I’m also thinking something like like a thick, dark forest. A map called “The Hunt” or something. Hehe. It could be like a FFA LTS mode, like 8 archers spawn in different places far out of sight of each other. The map could be shaped like a circle, or rather, an octagon. And maybe there’s an objective they are supposed to do so not everyone is just hiding and waiting for the others to pick each other off. Something placed in the middle of the map, in an open groove? And the middle is kind of downhill from all angles? Ah, I don’t know! It could be pretty cool, nonetheless!

• Arena and shaft are already great archer dueling maps. Breakfast should host an archer duel tournament ;)