Stuck at level 5 and my weapons keep resetting

• Please can someone shed some light on this bullshit, racked up best part of 20 hours now on this game and everytime i leave a game or come back on the next day im back at level 5 and all of the kills/unlocks have been reset to what it was when i originally turned level 5 the first 40 minutes of this game. I prefer the game to have a purpose besides completing an objective and mindlessly killing people with my broken-ass tier wood division axe.

Thanks in advance,

• Welcome to Chivalry, have a cookie

• http://i.imgur.com/jIleXbn.jpg
    I’ve read this server unlocks every weapon for ya. Give it a try.

• Just tried that server, it unlocked like 6 weapons.
    Still majority of my weapons are locked.

• Cheers for the link Rumple.

As for everything else…… Well fuck

• Thanks for the advice

• Is there a trick to this server to unlock all weapons?
    Because it didn’t work for me.

• I played on the Fight Club server for a few
    • I left and joined another server.
    • Only a few were unlocked.
    • So i connected and disconnected to the Fight club server a few times.
    • Then i joined my other fav servers.
    • It looks like my Weapon unlock problems are fixed.
    • My Ranks are going up.
    • My kills are registering.
    • My Steam achieves are being recorded.

I have no idea how or why it fixed me by using that server, but it appears to be fixed.
    Im not sure how long im fixed for though.

Server Name: Fight Club - {Featured on Reddit}
    IP: 74.91.112.27:6000

• Global Moderator

The server is hacked which is why.

If the game was working properly you would actually get all the weapons in one go.

• @lemonater47:

The server is hacked which is why.

If the game was working properly you would actually get all the weapons in one go.

Hacked or not… my kills register now, my weapons unlock properly now, my rank levels up now and my steam achievements are recorded.

So there has to be some bug somewhere that is locking people up in those aspects.

This server just forced me past the bug and into being able to play again without being pissed off.

• Global Moderator

@sorrakaa:

Hacked or not… my kills register now, my weapons unlock properly now, my rank levels up now and my steam achievements are recorded.

So there has to be some bug somewhere that is locking people up in those aspects.

This server just forced me past the bug and into being able to play again without being pissed off.

So it works normally on all servers now if you join that server once?

Thats interesting.

• Yeah levels have always been buggy for as long as I remember. Some people’s levels are stuck, some people have gained 20 levels at once, and others have lost levels for some reason. The last time I levelled up was about 200 hours of game time ago, so now it’s stuck on 45.

• I’m ~150 kills away from rank 50. What will happen!? Place your bets.

• Global Moderator

@dudeface:

I’m ~150 kills away from rank 50. What will happen!? Place your bets.

You’ll need 300 kills instead.

Many people who say they are stuck at the higher ranks aren’t stuck. But even then it doesn’t track some kills.

In deadliest warrior the ranks work fine for the most part. Even if it doesn’t track your score immediately it adds It later.

• @lemonater47:

So it works normally on all servers now if you join that server once?

Thats interesting.

Yeah it does now, strangely enough, once it basically forced me past where i had become glitched at level 5 like soooo many others, it started working.

And even works on the unofficial servers now too.

I don’t know how or why…

I did join and quit that fight club server like 6-7 times picking diff factions and class’s just to check.
    But yeah im no long bugged to hell.

I hope a TornBanner guy has read this thread and is scratching his head wondering “wth” and looking into it personally or something.

• @lemonater47:

Many people who say they are stuck at the higher ranks aren’t stuck. But even then it doesn’t track some kills.

There was a while around 2-4 weeks ago where ranks were legitimately stuck. I don’t know how long I was stuck at ranks 42 but the very patch they said they had addressed it, the first game I entered after downloading and the first few kills got me rank 43. Too much of a coincidence then, still don’t believe they are fully working, no matter what rank you are. We can never tell if they are actually counting the kills, unless perhaps you only ever played on Official servers but they are the biggest culprits when it comes to random server crashes. Even shitty GoN servers don’t crash as much as Official ones.

• I have same problem. I can’t increase my kill counts and unlock new weapons. It has happened today.