Pro tip for fighting anything with less range than you have

• Doesn’t matter if its a dagger or a fork or a zwei.

If you have more range, rotate 90 degrees sideways and back up a little, wind up your own stab, drag into his face.

For some reason I turn and face left and back up, but i’m sure it would work both ways but my brain does this without me thinking about it.

I don’t know exactly what is happening, to explain it doesn’t seem to me like it would make a difference. Most of the things I do in duels I would have a very hard time explaining.

BUt if you want to play like I do, give it a whirl. Also try ducking, jumping, and using hablreds!

• @Crum1y:

Doesn’t matter if its a dagger or a fork or a zwei.

If you have more range, rotate 90 degrees sideways and back up a little, wind up your own stab, drag into his face.

For some reason I turn and face left and back up, but i’m sure it would work both ways but my brain does this without me thinking about it.

I don’t know exactly what is happening, to explain it doesn’t seem to me like it would make a difference. Most of the things I do in duels I would have a very hard time explaining.

BUt if you want to play like I do, give it a whirl. Also try ducking, jumping, and using hablreds!

Well what you explained here is making your opponent feel safe. You turn away, so they feel safe and start an attack. And then you drag your stab into their face, they get flinched and get much damage.

The false safety feeling is your friend, when using long, slow and strong weapons. This is why the vanguard is so good at fighting multiple opponents. You aim at one, windup and then you drag your strike into the other guys, which feel safe and try to attack you.